1. View real-time image transmission from your DJI Zenmuse XT-equipped drone.
2. Monitor on-screen temperature estimates.
- With the advanced radiometric Zenmuse XT models, you can tap anywhere on your mobile device screen to get temperature estimates at specific locations.
3. Switch between color palettes to visualize thermal data according to your needs.
4. Fine-tune isotherm controls to quickly spot what’s important for your mission.
Includes support for the use of your Zenmuse XT cameras on the Inspire 1, M100, M200, M210, M210 RTK and M600 Pro.
XT Pro 2.5.1 Feature List:
GDPR support: The following changes have been made to support Europe’s new General Data Protection Regulation:
Mobile Device GPS Information: Users now need to opt into sending their GPS information. Note that compass and latitude/longitude views will still function even if mobile device GPS information toggle is left off and user accepts iOS location services.
DJI Device Hardware Information: Users now need to opt into sending their DJI device hardware information. Flight Records will no longer update and restriction zones can not be unlocked if user does not opt in.
Approximate Location: Users now need to opt into sending their approximate location (defined as 5-10 km radius). App will not function without approximate location.
Inspire 1 remaining flight time reads zero.
Ratings and Reviews
This release could NOT have been tested. It crashed immediately at start on both iPad and iPhone (11.2.5). Typical!!
App crashes immediately
I’m on 11.2.2 open app and just crashes
I downloaded the XT Pro app and it does not work. It tells me my camera is disconnected and asks me to register but goes nowhere to do so. Everything worked fine on the DJI GO app until I installed this app. Now the DJI GO app just shuts down. I have a job to do and a $12,500 camera that will not work now. Fix this now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.