The DKfindout! app is a spectacular gallery full of stunning images and fun facts for children, covering everything from dinosaurs and animals, to space, math, and language arts. Lots of full-color images with bite-sized snippets of information take you and your kids on a visual journey through each subject. Uncover the story of Tutankhamun, zoom in on Mars, come face-to-face with a great white shark, and see the water cycle in action. View the images alone or with text, select them at random or watch a slideshow of them all. Find out more by following the links to the DKfindout! website, and open up a world of discovery.
A groundbreaking resource for children ages 7–11, www.dkfindout.com covers all key topics children need to know, from science and math to geography and history. Explore dynamic photographs and amazing facts alongside videos, sounds, fun animations, and challenging quizzes. Whether it’s to brush up on your times tables, refresh your knowledge of the digestive system, or plan a solar system project that is out of this world, DKfindout! is the only free online resource kids will ever need. What do you want to find out?
- Free, safe, and reliable for children to use on their own or with an adult
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Accurate and up-to-date facts written especially for children—thoroughly checked by experts
- Fifty regularly updated full-color and zoomable high resolution images
- Regularly updated with additional images
- Each image has a link that takes you to DKfindout!, DK’s free online resource for kids, which features more than 1,500 additional articles.
- Images can be viewed on their own or with accompanying text
- Allows you to create a personalized list of your favorite images
- Slideshow function enables all images to be viewed continuously
- Covers all subject areas, from math and language arts to history and science
The Dorling Kindersley Limited ("DK") DKfindout! app uses a third-party app service provider ("Google Analytics") in order to create accurate, real-time user data reports so that DK can continue to improve the app user experience. The service collects and submits anonymous aggregated data about which app features are being used most frequently as well as your mobile device UDID (unique phone Identifiers) and/or IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identities), which are also anonymised via a secure hashing protocol, to Adobe servers. This information will be used to continually improve the features and functionality that DK releases in its subsequent versions of its mobile apps.
Display bug fixes for iOS 10.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.