The new eCard makes being a member even better!
*For the most recent app version, updates and functionality, please turn on 'Automatic Downloads' in the iTunes and App Stores settings on your device.
Go electronic and keep your Denver Museum of Nature & Science membership card on your smart phone!
With the new version of the eCard you can:
- Search for elves hidden in the dioramas!
- Receive special discounts and birthday rewards!
- Collect badges and discover fun things to do at the museum
- Easily access maps and check showtimes for the IMAX and Planetarium.
- Redeem your Member Benefit tickets or send them to a friend, right from your phone!
- RSVP for members' events with just a few clicks.
- Read Catalyst magazine on the go.
- Receive special members-only notifications about upcoming events.
- Check the daily specials at the TREX Café.
Simply download the free eCard app and never leave home without your membership card!
The eCard is limited to the named adults on the membership.
Stop by the Members Express Lane at the Museum
Call 303.370.6306 (daily, 9–5)
• Version 184.108.40.206.6 fixes bug when scanning QR codes for tours. Adds Dynamic Maps for main view.
Enjoying the benefits of membership at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science has never been easier! The new eCard makes it fast and convenient to visit with a digital member card, member-exclusive discounts, and all new content. Whether it's looking for the elves hidden in the diorama halls, receiving special discounts on your birthday, or sharing tickets with friends and family, the new eCard is full of things to discover and to help make your visit even better. The new eCard also allows members to enjoy the digital version of the Catalyst magazine, quickly check showtimes for the IMAX and Planetarium, and even check the daily specials at the TRex Café.
This release fixe a bug in the My Tickets Section and allows you to Clear Badges for one experience at a time.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and I am appreciative that all of my tickets are in one place especially now that every exhibit has a different ticket.
However you do really need to add a feature where I can cancel individual tickets if needed through the app. It is highly inconvenient to have to call the museum and wait on hold to cancel anything.
Only works on wifi but good app
I downloaded the app on my wifi and it works perfectly and easy to find what's needed. I only gave 4 starts cause I think it's ridiculous that it doesn't work on cellular networks, hopefully they eventually upgrade that. I even went under cellular, in iPhone settings, to see if I could turn on cellular use for this app but it wasn't even listed there. But like I said the wifi issue is the only issue I've found.
New update is great!
The updated ecard is awesome and it was so much fun finding the elves at the museum!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- 172.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 DMNS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.