By downloading this awesome Driver Start app, you get the perfect tool for learning and training as a way to pass your car, motorcycle or CDL permit test on the first try. It is based on the official 2019 Manual specific for your state – just download the app, choose the state and start practicing questions you will face on your real DMV exam. Driver Start app is perfectly compatible with iPhone and iPad, and it doesn’t require an Internet connection to run. With a swipe of your hand, you can learn and practice wherever and whenever you want, thus saving time and significantly increasing your chances of passing the test easily and getting your desired DL.
1. Individual approach to learning
Designed by the developers of Driver-Start.com educational desktop software, this app offers flashcards that help you to focus on particular questions, with one question asked and explained at a time. Also, you are provided with a handy topic manager that allows you to choose questions only from certain categories you want to put a greater emphasis on. When going through flashcards, just use this handy filtering tool, selecting topics like Signs, Situations, Laws, Driving or Rules.
The list of all questions are based on your state’s official 2019 Manual – the manuals for each state are regularly updated. To improve your learning experience, you can use the state’s official 2019 Manual for each license class and state – this is great supplemental material that can be found with the app. The PDF versions for desktops are also available on Driver-Start.com to help you learn on multiple devices.
2. Effective self-checking
Driver Start app provides two helpful methods for checking traffic rules knowledge and practicing car, motorcycle, and CDL permit test questions.
• You can take a DMV, OMV, MVD, DHSMV, DOS, BMV, RMV, MVA, OMVC, DOL, DDS, DOT style test, which includes exactly the number of questions that are specific for your state. You need to answer the random questions and score the required number of correct answers to pass the test. This is a great tool designed not only to help you check your knowledge but also to give you the experience of the real exam.
• Alternatively, you can undergo a Marathon Test that includes a list of all questions available for your state and covers all topics from the local manual. The number of questions may differ depending on the license class you are going to apply for. An experienced reviewer may suggest you start practicing with the Marathon Test to check your general knowledge while shifting to the above test afterward for the real-life experience.
Both tests are provided with graphic features, showing the general number of questions and the number of questions passed, as well as the number of correct and incorrect answers scored. When undergoing your practice DMV exam, you can break off the process and then come back to it again, starting right from the point when you stopped.
3. Great usability
The app is easy to use and fast to download. It features a user-friendly interface and balanced functionality, with the added convenience of getting helpful tips on driving from Driver-Start.com blog.
With our amazing free app, car, motorcycle, and CDL permit test questions are available for all 50 states:
District Of Columbia DC
North Carolina NC
North Dakota ND
New Hampshire NH
New Jersey NJ
New Mexico NM
New York NY
Rhode Island RI
South Carolina SC
South Dakota SD
West Virginia WV
DOWNLOAD. PRACTICE. PASS.
- 2019 Car, Motorcycle, and CDL test in one App for all 50 states.
- All 50 states PDF manual included.
- Now you can continue your mock test from the point where you left it.
- Live updates of questions and driver's manual.
- Send issue report if any problem.
Ratings and Reviews
Helped me pass my permit test
I was a little skeptical about this app but it really helped me A LOT! This is not a joke, this app gave me questions that they asked in the writing test! I was amazed when I went to take the test and almost all the questions were stuff I knew from the app that I went over a bunch of times! This app is legit and will help you pass. And the funny thing is I did not read the manual that much, used this app and other online questions. I only flipped through the manual to get more information but used majority of my time studying using this app. Believe me when I say this app helped me pass!
I LOVE THIS APP!!
I am gonna get my permit really soon and I am having lots of fun trashing the wrong answers and explaining why they are wrong to my family!! I live in a house of good drivers and I have fun talking about the questions and learning more about driving. I’ve also come to find out driving consists of common sense and that you learn a lot as you watch you family members drive. That explains a lot!! Anyway, I really recommend this app to anyone who gets it, you can pick what state you live in and get similar questions to the ones on your states test. Love this app!!
Get this app!!!
Oh my gosh. This app was my main study buddy for studying for the driver test, and thanks to it I ACED the test. The questions on the test were identical to the questions on this app, and I had no problems when I went to the DMV. I was so mad when I found out that the app my state recommended only provided half of the questions free! This app provided everything I needed and I 10/10 would and will recommend this app to all of my friends studying for the test.
- SPOTTERLOOK INC
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © SpotterLook Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Without Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.