COULD YOU ACE YOUR DRIVERS PERMIT TEST?
Join over 250 000 monthly users on the most popular DMV practice test app. It’s fast, easy and fun. It's the only study material you need to get your DMV permit and driver license.
The DMV Practice Test by Zutobi app is built like a game and keeps you motivated. When you have finished the app, you are prepared to sit the DMV Test. It's that simple.
DON’T LEAVE ANYTHING UP TO CHANCE AT THE DMV PERMIT TEST
The app teaches you the rules of the road using our summarized easy-to-read DMV handbook AND over 450 state-specific questions that are almost identical to the real Drivers Permit Test.
LEARN TO DRIVE AND BECOME A SAFE DRIVER
The app promotes safe driving and helps you learn important safety aspects of driving.
WHY DMV PRACTICE TEST BY ZUTOBI?
• 450+ QUESTIONS IDENTICAL TO THE REAL DMV PERMIT TEST - The questions are very similar (often identical) to the real test.
• SUMMARIZED DMV HANDBOOK - We’ve summarized the handbook for most states into an easy-to-read format without all the unnecessary drivel.
• PICTURES AND ILLUSTRATIONS - Learn the rules of the road using real-life traffic situations to help you learn fast and efficiently.
• STATE SPECIFIC - The app is tailored specifically for each US state to match the requirements of the DMV, DDS, DOL, DOT, BMV, MVA, RMV, DOR, MVC and MVD tests.
• COMPETE AND WIN - Challenge your friends and see who can score the highest using fun features such as the Leaderboard. Besides glory and honor, winning over your friends also means that you’re more likely to do well on the real drivers permit test.
• DETAILED STATISTICS - Easily track your progress using advanced statistics.
• UNLIMITED TESTS - Take as many DMV practice tests as you need (most are near identical to the tests by the DMV), and learn from your mistakes through detailed explanations.
• STUDY OFFLINE - No internet connection is required once all the data has been downloaded.
GET STARTED TODAY AND GET YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE
Download today and start your journey towards learning all the rules of the road and acing your Drivers Permit Test! Once you have finished the app, you will feel confident as a driver.
ARE YOU A DRIVERS LICENSE HOLDER LOOKING FOR A REFRESHER COURSE?
The Zutobi app works just as great for current drivers license holders looking to freshen up their knowledge of the rules of the road
Read more about the app on our website:
Zutobi Plus subscription
- Zutobi Plus includes full access to the specified course for the duration of the subscription period
- All prices are subject to change without notification. Promotion prices and limited-time opportunities may be available for qualifying purchases made during the promotional period. We are unable to offer price protection, refunds or retroactive discounts for previous purchases in the event that we offer a promotional offering or price reduction.
- Payment is charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your iTunes account will be automatically renewed and charged for renewal unless turned off in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hr before the current subscription period ends (including the free trial period). The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
- Your subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription period during its active subscription period
We regularly update the app so we can make your experience better. This version includes bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am so nervous about my taking my test. I have been wanting to go to drivers school for a while now. I asked my mom she said it’ll have to wait then a couple of days ago me and my oldest sister was talking about how she was gonna get me a car and which one we wanted then she said something about drivers class that I’ve been wanting to go to. She called up to the place and signed me in I was excited then she said I had to take a permits test, I got scared because I thought I would fail it because I know nothing about driving really. My mom let me drive her car a few times and I did really good. I went on google to see what the questions was like and I barley knew the answers to them. Then I saw a ad for this app and I haven’t felt more confident taking a test in my life. If your looking for something that will help you pass your test for sure this is the app for you.
App runs very smooth but giving us ads and forcing a membership?
I have to admit I find this app to be extremely well built as well as helpful for a student like me, but I find it tough on a tight schedule. I don’t have the money to complete this in a week, I am also in no rush, but I find it upsetting that the little time I find myself doing this, I can’t do more than 3 chapters. I understand this a very expensive app to develop, but I have lost patience with back to back ads and still not being able to continue. Again I’m a freshman in high school, I have got a lot to do, much less than others, but still how do you expect people with full-time jobs or school to have the patience as well as time to complete this. And according to my math, at this rate, it will take 2 and a half weeks not including special recaps- and while you may want the special help (which is very good) I just feel like I can do so much more. So before going premium do double check yourself that you are prepared, other wise I love the innovation and the professionalism in this app. It’s very smooth and even somewhat relaxing. The atmosphere is one I would like to learn in and I believe developers have outdone themselves. But I would recommend specialized classes such as motorcycles, semi trucks, manual-drive. And while I haven’t looked completely into those details I am satisfied with the app
I was really happy and all, expecting to learn something, and I started the first test. There was literally only one question, and it asked me if I was excited to learn. So I hit yes, and tried to start the next test. Literally as soon as I clicked on it, it took me to this pay wall. I AM 16. I do not have money to pay for something like this. I don’t have the money and I am not going to ask my parents to pay for something like this monthly. My parents bust their butts off for me with the amount of income they get. They have enough bills to pay and I’m not gonna add another bill. If I had a job maybe, but I can’t get to work without a car, and I can’t a car without a permit and I can’t get a permit without passing the test, and I can’t past the test if I don’t know anything. This app is misleading. You download thinking you’re gonna learn something, but you can’t without paying. Remember your audience, most of the people that download this app are teens, and they aren’t making money to pay for something like this. And if you think I’m gonna ask my parents to pay for an app like this when I can google the answers if desperate enough, you’re mistaken.
Developer Response ,
Hi, you can definitely use free sources to study, as with all subjects. However, we offer high-quality courses that teach you how to drive as well as important safety tips and tricks.
We believe that it’s worth paying for quality-assured information - driving is dangerous. Knowing how to handle certain situations is critical.
Also, compared to traditional drivers ed we are much cheaper and could save you a couple of driving lessons.
That said, best of luck studying with whatever source you choose. Drive safely!
- Zutobi AB
- 43.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Zutobi AB
- In-App Purchases
- California DMV Prep $4.99
- New York DMV prep $4.99
- Texas DMV prep $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.