A Dungeon Master/Game Master utility for keeping track of day and time in your role-playing campaigns such as Dungeons & Dragons. Also tracks the moon positions and phases. You can even customize how long it takes the moon to orbit! Track as many campaigns as you like, and quickly update times with buttons ranging from 1 round length (6 seconds) up to a tenday week (10 days), or set it directly with a time picker and day entry. The sky, sun, and moon update accordingly so you can quickly inform your players what the sky environment is like.
I've recently started playing Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition (D&D 5e) with my kids as the DM, managing multiple campaigns. I've found lots of great apps to help me manage the games, but nothing that does a good job of tracking overall time passing, especially the moon, as that's important for adventures at night. I found this to be pretty messy to track on paper, so I made this app. I hope other DMs/GMs find it useful too!
- Track day and time of as many campaigns as you like
- Visualize position of sun, moon and stars as well as sky color based on current time
- Buttons for adding 6 seconds, 1/5/30 minutes, 1/4/12 hours, and 1/5/10 days
- You can also set time and day directly if you need to go back in time or jump ahead
- Moon position and phases are tracked based on number of days passed and total hours to orbit (you can customize this for each campaign)
- Very lightweight and easy to use!
If enough people like it, I was thinking weather tracking might be a nice feature to add at some point... or send me your ideas!
You can help support more development by checking out some of my mobile games, like Blucifer: The Doom Horse of Denver, or Rush 'Hower!
- good luck, have fun, LLC
- 69.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2020, good luck, have fun, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.