The DNS Screening Room is an account-based streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company. This is a business-to-business application that requires an authorized account to use.
Watch your authorized DNS Screening Room content on-demand. The DNS Screening Room is available on iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV.
Contact us if you have any questions or problems logging into your account, viewing titles or playing screeners.
24/7 Phone Support: +1 (310) 369 3991 | Email Support: DisneyNewSeries@Disney.com
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 102.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Walt Disney Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.