Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your Sync / Sounds / Badges / Font settings by sliding right past the Tomorrow page
Optional in-App Feature: Cloud Sync
* Access and work with your tasks on www.tomorrow.do
* Sync all your devices together, automatically
* Securely backup your tasks to the cloud
* Completed task history (via our free "Everyday Notes" App)
## Also See ##
Do It Tomorrow HD
* A fully customised iPad experience
* Includes full support for Retina iPads
* Full web version of this app (plus it syncs!)
* See your tasks history
* Plan on days farther than tomorrow
* Fully integrates with Do it (Tomorrow)
* Two way sync with iCloud Calendar and more
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding missing features!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Fixes for iOS 14 cloud sync
Ratings and Reviews
I have changed my opinion
It does NOT automatically indent subtasks like screen shots show. You will have to figure that on your own because there is no documentation and "support" says it cannot be done.
This app is fine for general tasks. I do not see its benefits for shopping lists due to lack of indentation/children of main task, so ignore the screen shots. They are clugged and they are NOT automatic. You have to do your own magic. I will keep using Notes for grocerie lists etc. But for anything without ANY sub-tasks, it is ok. But it is still just a basic "to do" list someone did in their spare time which could be done on NOTES or any other minor app.
Absolutely Perfect for “List” people.
If you are one of those people who use lists and get satisfaction or a sense of accomplishment by being able to cross something off a list (like I am)
This is the perfect APP for you.
The only criticism that I have noticed is that there is no option to go back and see what you have done on certain days in the past. Ideally the App designers will ad that as that option. If that was an option in this app, the ability to swipe as far back as anyone could want, certainly I would use it daily, instead of weekly or monthly as I do now.
For someone like me that is a HUGE negative, but also and the only recommendation that I have. Otherwise, the App was designed perfectly.
5 stars minus a little for no history availability.
LOVE IT.... but Please Please Update!
I love this app! Such a neat and clean and easy to use interface. It's one of the most used and my favorites apps to use! =) However, it is not updated as frequently as other apps so every iOS update it gets harder to use. With iOS 15, it won’t even open! Also, I'm getting notices that the app will slow down the phone without updates from the developer. I’d love to continue to use this app until I can't! Please help! Otherwise I love it. Thankyou!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adylitica, Inc.
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Adylitica.inc
- In-App Purchases
- Sync Ability Between Web and Devices $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.