Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your Sync / Sounds / Badges / Font settings by sliding right past the Tomorrow page
Optional in-App Feature: Cloud Sync
* Access and work with your tasks on www.tomorrow.do
* Sync all your devices together, automatically
* Securely backup your tasks to the cloud
* Completed task history (via our free "Everyday Notes" App)
## Also See ##
Do It Tomorrow HD
* A fully customised iPad experience
* Includes full support for Retina iPads
* Full web version of this app (plus it syncs!)
* See your tasks history
* Plan on days farther than tomorrow
* Fully integrates with Do it (Tomorrow)
* Two way sync with iCloud Calendar and more
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding missing features!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
- fixes for ios 10
Ratings and Reviews
I have changed my opinion
It does NOT automatically indent subtasks like screen shots show. You will have to figure that on your own because there is no documentation and "support" says it cannot be done.
This app is fine for general tasks. I do not see its benefits for shopping lists due to lack of indentation/children of main task, so ignore the screen shots. They are clugged and they are NOT automatic. You have to do your own magic. I will keep using Notes for grocerie lists etc. But for anything without ANY sub-tasks, it is ok. But it is still just a basic "to do" list someone did in their spare time which could be done on NOTES or any other minor app.
Helps me daily!
Love this app! I use it for everything but noticed its starting to crash lately (only reason not 5 stars). One suggestion is allow us to compartmentalize tasks, as I use it for work and personal and now all that stuff blends together making it confusing at times. This app is a life saver as I'm balancing a hundred things at any given time so this ensures I never forget anything important! Thank you
The Best To-Do List Journal EVER!
I began using this app on my iPod around 2011. Nice and simple. I went back to using my Filofax in 2013, but it’s too big to take everywhere. I remember suggesting this application to all of my providers. Now five years later, I’m back to using this simply powerful app. All too frequently, my user-experience with a bulky-convergent app, that provides too many options is wasted space on my device. Thank you so much for keeping it simple.👏🏽👏🏽
- Adylitica, Inc.
- 31.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Adylitica.inc
- In-App Purchases
- Sync Ability Between Web and Devices $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.