Say goodbye to hidden tracking. Do Not Track blocks trackers in all your apps and the websites you visit. Powerful protection is just a tap away. We strive to provide the best and most usable privacy solutions available. Our pioneering privacy products are designed to offer strong protection without causing any hassles, slowdown, or breakage.
OUR PROTECTION POWERS PRIVACY FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
Disconnect’s privacy technology is integrated into several popular browsers including Mozilla's Firefox and Microsoft's Edge and our apps have been Featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, 60 Minutes, Today Show, Wired, & many more!
YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR BUSINESS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR DATA
Do Not Track never logs, tracks, or collects any of your online activity or personal information, except the information you explicitly volunteer (like if you decide to email us).
DO NOT TRACK FEATURES
- Device wide tracker protection, which results in faster page and app loads, reduced bandwidth, better battery life
- Easy to use firewall empowers you to block whatever you want
- See a real-time list of trackers trying to collect your location, phone number, email, and online activity
- Stats dashboard shows what's blocked, along with time and data savings
- Bulk import/export your own firewall rules
- Tracker protection across all your applications, including all mobile browsers
- Utilizes servers in over 180 locations and 80+ countries to ensure fastest connections
- Blocks invisible tracking and other threats
- Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit devices
Our Tracker Protection technology is integrated into popular browsers and is now available to block trackers inside all your apps. Do Not Track blocks invasive trackers by setting a DNS to prevent known tracking domains from connecting. Our tracker protection is solely focused on consumer privacy and we have a well-defined policy, which you can view here: https://disconnect.me/trackerprotection. We are not an ad blocker and never accept money for whitelisting. We give you full control of which trackers are blocked or allowed. We NEVER store or log any traffic routed through our servers and don’t track your IP address or any other personal info, except the info you volunteer.
Our mission is to improve the internet and the world by empowering people to exercise their right to privacy.
- We help protect hundreds of millions of people with our tracker protection
- Accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations including Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and the EFF
Please contact email@example.com to connect with our awesome team.
This release adds our latest popular customizations. Enable them by clicking "Customize".
Ratings and Reviews
Meaningful privacy protection
This app uses a local VPN connection to actually block trackers (and not just ask them to stop tracking you). Enable the system setting but definitely use Do Not Track to stop your device from sending ANY data to these trackers. Without DNT and using network analysis tools, I can verify that these trackers are still transmitting data that can be used to identify and track you across apps. Once DNT is enabled, all of these connections are blocked and your device is effectively hidden from these data collectors. IMHO, DNT is a necessity for your iPhone/iPad and should the absolute first app you install when setting up a new device.
Re:DNT, here’s some positive feedback for all
I think this is a great App, the evidence is there that it works and if you can’t afford the upgraded Version you still get an app that provides a lot for free, extremely easily to use, no hassles, no ad’s no pressure to spend. I was shocked to see just how much activity had been going on behind my back, including hacker crap. DNT has both encryption and blocking help at zero cost, can only imagine even better results with an upgrade. But I am very happy just having the free version. The hacking threat’s stopped right away! Thank You DNT!!! 😘❣️
So at night I couldn’t sleep, I have social media’s and i feel as if people are trying to track me. I tossed and tumbled for hours worried that I was being tracked, then I thought.. what if I downloaded a app where
No one could track me? I got up and searched the App Store and this came up.
I saw the good reviews so I downloaded it.
I opened the app and I Allowed the VPN configurations and then I did a quick tap
And BOOM I was connected! I loved how easy It is to use and if you can’t pay for it you can just use it free like me!
Btw if you are wondering who all is tracking you... here’s a list of people I figured out was tracking me..
2.Facebook even if you don’t have Facebook they can still track you. I don’t even look at Facebook online
And yes Instagram as well.
If you want to know who all is tracking you just download DuckDuckGo browser. And browse your favorite websites and watch what happens.
Anyways I love this app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disconnect, Inc.
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Disconnect, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited monthly subscription $7.99
- Unlimited annual subscription $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.