Scan and OCR documents to produce high-quality images. Enter texts, fill forms, sign, draw, collage, and send.
Share as PDF / JPEG / TXT / docx by email, FAX, SMB, Cloud Services, WebDAV, and iTunes / WiFi file sharing.
Transform your iPhone / iPad into a pocket scanner and photo collage maker.
Instantly scan multi-page documents and send them out on the go.
What DocScan can help you:
- Sign and email business contracts and fill forms on the road
- Archive receipts and coupons
- Convert notes, sketches, and business cards to digital copies
- OCR / Recognize text from scanned images and export results as txt or Docx files
- Save books and articles for later reading
- Create meeting minutes or memos from whiteboard discussion
- Photo Collage: Combine multiple pages into one sheet. It's very useful when you need to print multiple pages (e.g. two sides of ID cards) on one A4/Letter paper
- Scan QR codes from camera or photo albums to open URL, phone calls, emails, and add contacts ...etc.
- Transfer all your documents from one device to another
Fast Scan with High-quality Images:
- Auto-detect document borders from a picture and capture images
- Correct Perspective Distortion: makes even curled pages readable
- Image Filters: Remove shadows and adjust the brightness to produce a high-quality image document
- Text Edit: Enter texts to fill forms, highlight, annotate, or sign on the scanned image
- File Naming Rules: Save your time to name new files in advance. Create your own naming rules
Protect Your Privacy:
- Password Protection: Set a password to protect your documents in a folder from unauthorized view
Keep Track Of Your Documents:
- Search documents by name
- Organize documents with folders: switch between folders quickly with a single tap
- Create, merge, delete, duplicate, rename, move, import, and export documents
Share and Export Your Scans:
- In-App Fax: Send and receive faxes when you are out of the office or have no fax machine at all. Fax documents to over 100 countries instantly (price calculated by the number of pages and recipient country and paid via in-app purchase). Receive a push notification to remind you of a fax status change: sent or received successfully or failed to deliver
- Support upload to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option, SMB (Win / Mac), and WebDAV
- Print via AirPrint
- Export to Photo Albums
- "Open In" Other Apps
- Export to iTunes / WiFi file sharing
- Email documents as PDF / JPEG files
- Import JPEG from other apps as image source to crop, correct perspective, and enhance
- Import PDF from other apps as scanned pages
- Import PDF/JPEG from cloud storages
- Support dozens of countries (we kept adding more) for users to subscribe for a number to receive faxes
- Deny all faxes when no need to receive any fax
Bronze / Silver / Gold plan subscription:
- Cloud Backup and Restore Documents (Silver / Gold plan): backup or restore documents to any date like a time machine. You can keep multiple backups on different dates
– Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan
– Payment will be charged to your App Store account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription or cancel it
Terms of Service: https://ifunplay.com/legal.html
1. Add a new function: the silver / golden plan subscribed users can delete account after the subscription is expired.
2. Add a new function: fax users can delete account.
Ratings and Reviews
corrects wrinkles & folds in paper
Love this app! I've been using it for a few years now. I've tried other apps that claim to be the best or fanciest or prettiest, etc. but I kept coming back to this app because it is the ONLY scanner app I've found that allows you to adjust not just the corners, but EDGES too! Very precise!
Suggestion for developers:
On your listing in the Apple Store, maybe you could feature a screenshot of what it looks like when you have the setting on lining up the edges and being able to move, add, or remove the editing dots on the edges to compensate for any curl/etc. I think this might help distinguish your app from all the others. They claim to fix docs, but they only let you tweak the corners. Yours can adjust the corners AND EDGES precisely.
Great, but *FAMILY SHARE USERS*
I LOVE this app. Five years ago, I got this app as a caregiver for my grandmother, needing to send medical papers to my mom & uncles. I needed a little more than emails, so I upgraded. Well worth the $4.99...it is THE BEST! I have given this app a couple of 5 star reviews, over the years, and have told everyone about this app!
My 9yo uses it constantly (by himsef), to send schoolwork to his OneDrive account. It’s driving me a little batty with my phone disappearing all the time, so I tried to upload on his device. It wouldn’t work; like I never upgraded. My daughter was in desperate need of it fast (they were needing it at the same time), to I went ahead and paid to upgrade hers. I emailed support and they said that Family Share is not supported if you upgrade in the app. Family Share is only usable if you purchase DocScan Pro, which is the same as upgrading within the app.
They did say that app store is the issue; that THEY don’t support family share through in the app upgrade purchase, but claime they will support in the future. IF that is true, I understand they don’t have control over it. But they should have it somewhere in the upgrade info, so that people have the option to back out and purchase the Pro version. I now have purchased the app twice and need a third. Safe to say I probably won’t be doing any more recommending and 5 star reviews :(
Developer Response ,
Recently Apple enabled the in-app purchase items for family sharing support so your family can share your in-app purchase items, too.
I was very frustrated when the app’s new features were giving me problems:
“This app was great for years. I used it daily for work. A couple of months ago it was “improved.” Now it is useless. When you go to snap a shot the auto picture jumps all over the place, making it impossible to picture your entire document. There’s a lot to be said for, “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it!”
However, the developer contacted me within 24 hours & explained how I could shut off the “auto picture” feature by tapping the yellow icon in the top left corner of the camera screen. Now it works great again! Couldn’t function without it. Best pdf scanning app I’ve ever used.
Developer Response ,
If you put a “white” document in a dark background or a “dark” document in a white background, and keep the background clean as possible with only the target document in the camera screen, it will detect very well and the orange overlay should be stable.
Otherwise, you still can take a picture and then tap on the rectify button to adjust the corners no matter what the app detected.
If you really want to turn off the new auto detect function, you can tap on the On/Off button in the top left corner in the camera screen.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.
- 216.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 IFUNPLAY CO,. LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Fax Pack 1 $0.99
- Upgrade to DocScan Pro $10.99
- 1 Fax Credit $0.99
- 5 Fax Credit $3.99
- 20 Fax Credit $11.99
- DocScan Pro BRONZE (Monthly) $3.99
- 10 Fax Credit $6.99
- DocScan Pro SILVER (Monthly) $4.99
- Fax No. For One Month $5.99
- Backup Restore $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.