Dock Health: HIPAA-compliant Task Management for Healthcare Teams
Dock Health’s HIPAA-compliant, task-management app connects clinical teams for better management and coordination of administrative needs.
Whether you’re a one-person clinic or at a multi-organization healthcare enterprise, you’ve no doubt experienced the never-ending "to-dos" of patient care. Buried in emails, secure messages, Post-It notes and hallway conversations have pushed administrative burden and clinical burnout to epidemic levels.
Across any specialty and organizational structure, Dock Health is used by every member of the care team to:
- Collaborate on patient care with teammates
- Communicate task status
- Enter and assign new tasks, from anywhere
- Delegate tasks, when "healthcare happens" and changes arise
- View your task list or hop to your priorities, and more
- Create structure and process through protocols and templates for highly reliable care
Dock Heath is the way healthcare gets done, with a light-weight, EHR-agnostic, secure and accurate task management tool designed exclusively for the healthcare team. By using Dock Health, you’ll:
- Have a one-stop shop for the administrative side of clinical work
- Mitigate the inefficiencies that lead to anxiety, overwhelming stress and burnout among providers
- Deliver a better care experience for patients
- And, never wonder what the status of a task is
Because, with Dock Health, you’ll know:
- Where you are in the administration of patient workflow
- What projects or tasks your team has completed / working on regardless of where teammates are located
- What you have time or urgency to work on next
Users of task management tools like Dock save an average of 4 hours per week. Ultimately, we’re all in the business of serving our patients. Dock Health is useful for healthcare teams of all sizes, so you never have to wonder, “Has Mrs. Smith’s labs been scheduled?”
Ratings and Reviews
One of a kind!
This app is exactly what I was looking for. I have been looking for a task management app that was HIPAA compliant for a very long time. The features are easy to navigate and the app runs very smoothly. I highly recommend it!
Helps me to optimize my business
I use this app daily! It saves me time and helps me to track tasks through a HIPAA compliant platform ♥️
App is broken
I did the verification leocsss and everything and now it is stuck on a screen that says "if you have issues contact us at........" and that is it with the option to then log out. Makes me sad because I have been looking for a Hipaa compliant task manager app.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry you had a bad experience. In fact, the app isn’t broken, we place a premium on protecting patient data and managing Protected Health Information. We would be happy to set you up with a demo account but we can’t open up all the great features until we’ve discussed the terms of signing a Business Associates Agreement to appropriately comply with HIPAA. For any questions or to setup a demo account please contact us at email@example.com
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dock Health, Inc.
- 55.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dock Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.