- in Notification Center, click on a DockTimer notification to rerun this timer
- no need to open the DockTimer App manually to do this, it will launch automatically
- interaction with the notification center will not work with notifications issued from older DockTimer versions
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this for years
I have been using this app for almost 3 years now. I use it daily and it has never let me down. Great timer for my purposes!
Great for Writing
I was looking for a timer I could use for writring assignments such as "write fifteen minutes about someone you care for." This timer sits in the dock, is easy to start, and then is unobtrusive until the time is up. You can pick the sound you want, and the built-in sounds are fine. Maybe a crystal bowl for the future :-). Nice app.
Disappointed, a bit of a scam at 2 USD
* Doesn’t bounce in the Dock on my El Capitan (10.11.6) system.
* Only indication (besides one easily missed sound) is a notification toast/popup that disappears after a couple seconds (and so is easily missed)
* Sound is played once, is very very brief, has no option to repeat, and thus is easily missed
* Doesn’t require an acknowledgement that the timer has expired.
The job of a timer app is to notify the fallible human using the computer that it is now time to do (or stop doing) something important. This app fails to esure that the fallible human got the message.
Do not buy unless and until the developer addresses all of the above concerns.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.