HIPAA compliant secure scheduling and messaging network of verified physicians, and other medical professionals.
DocSpera - Built for doctors by doctors! The HIPAA compliant platform for physicians and healthcare professionals allows you to securely communicate with other colleagues, collaborate and learn about new medical breakthroughs, and become more efficient in managing your day.
Become a member of the exclusive DocSpera network today and you'll see why it’s becoming the fastest growing secure social app for medical professionals.
Here are just some of the features:
• HIPAA compliant platform.
• Secure and safe PHYSICIAN VERIFIED platform.
• Suite of efficiency tools to improve physician and industry communication.
• Mobile centric physician-to-physician communication tools to stay connected while on the go.
• Functional private networks and efficient workflows to quickly complete your work while you're on the go.
• Share and stay on top of relevant medical breakthroughs and products within your field.
• Tailored for procedural based practitioners and real doctors.
• Highly efficient and intuitive interface, designed for your new iPhone and iPad.
• Supports full view rotations from landscape to portrait, making efficient use of your onscreen real-estate.
Can now copy phone numbers to the clipboard in Schedules and Messages.
Other improvements in Schedules.
Improvements to flagged messages.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to bring into practice
Staff likes it. Caught on quickly with everyone. I like using it on my phone a lot. I recommend it
We Endorse this App
Our team of doctors have reviewed this app and we have given it a 5 star rating. We based our review on the quality, reliability, security, usability, esthetics, and HIPAA compliance of the app.
We are proud to offer DocSpera a 5 star rating, and add our name to endorse the app.
Not HIPAA compliant?
We've been told this app isnt HIPAA compliant. Our I.T. dept. wont allow us to run it. They found it saves patient protected health information to the internet. I wanted to give this app another chance but I cant. Pls FIX.
Developer Response ,
Dear Dr Silverman,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
DocSpera is HIPAA compliant and we are independently reviewed every year to ensure the highest level of security and privacy for our users. For the protection of our physicians and to help them remain HIPAA compliant, the DocSpera app does not save anything in the phone, but instead encrypts your data and saves it to our highly-secure HIPAA compliant cloud platform, where the physician can access all of their scheduling and messaging data across all of their trusted devices. The DocSpera platform has been built in such a manner where not even we can access any PHI information.
We are pleased you are interested in DocSpera and how it can help your practice to become more efficient and compliant. Along with our traditional Scheduling and Messaging tools, we have a number of new features you, your care team members and even your practice manager can utilize. From pre-op/post-op Episode of Care organization, to live patient outcomes, to intelligent OR Room management to maximize utilization, to digital document management, we have something for everyone in your hospital. We invite you to reach out to our Customer Care team who can give you a demonstration of our latest technologies and share with you how we take immense measures to ensure security is our number one priority.
Please send an eMail to email@example.com and my colleagues will be happy to schedule a demo for you & your team.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- COMPLIANT INNOVATIONS LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Compliant Innovations, Inc.