√ Top 10 Apps in multiple countries for a long time!
√ Featured as "What's Hot" and "New & Noteworthy" in dozens of countries!
Do you find it frustrating not being able to use your iPhone to freely transfer files? Would you like to be able to view your documents and pictures more easily? Are there some files you’d prefer to keep private? Do you want to upload videos or music to your iPhone via WIFI? iFileExplorer can help you solve these problems! It can transform your iPhone into a file manager, enabling you to view all your files on your iPhone!
- Multiple transfer methods available! Not only can you transfer files via WiFi and USB, but you can get files exchanged with Dropbox, iDisk(MobileMe), GoogleDocs, myDisk, etc.
- Network places access via WiFi (WinXP, Win7, Mac)
- No client necessary, no OS limit! When transferring files using WiFi, there’s no need to install any client on your desktop computer, all you need to upload or download is a browser.
- Supports wireless batch uploads.
- You can uncompress the compressed email attachments.
- Built-in video and audio player, with auto resume function (plays media from where you quit your previous session).
- Built-in multiple document readers that let you pick up where you left off last time.
- Built-in special use TXT reader, specifically designed for reading txt novels over a long period of time!
- Built-in dedicated photo viewer, allowing you to browse easily through your favorite snaps.
- Manipulate remote files as if they were local. Multiple online virtual disks like Dropbox, iDisk(MobileMe), GoogleDocs, and standard WebDAV servers are supported.
- Supports folder creation, and also allows you to designate an access password for each folder.
- Files can be compressed and uncompressed.
- You can work with multiple files at any one time, perform batch deletions, copy, paste, compression, uploads etc.
- Allows files to be sent as email attachments.
- Any photos you take or text you input can be directly saved as files.
- Your 20 most recently visited files are listed on the main interface, allowing quick access (files stored in encrypted folders do not appear in the list).
- Opening methods for most file formats can be exchanged with other applications, e.g. you can open the email attachments, or use other applications to open files in iFileExplorer.
- Use of Wireless Upload can reduce use of USB charger and thus protect the lithium battery.
- iFileExplorer can directly open the following file types: (other unsupported formats can still be stored or transferred to other software to be opened)
Video: AVI, RMVB, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPV, M4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF ...
Audio: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, CAF ...
Document: PDF, RTF / RTFD, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, CSV, CHM ...
Text: HTM / HTML, TXT ...
Picture: JPG / JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
- Some bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
good for text and image reading
The app. both free and paid version doesn't rate very well. I tried and my feeling is that the application is trying to do so many thing at once, some of feature just isn't good enough. It works great for me since I only use text reading feature the most. (never tried with zip or unzip feature) Some people said use dropbox...but not everyone like to put their personal stuff online, you never know if any hacker is too bored with their life.
1. Broswer upload feature is really good. I wish it can just upload many folders at once, but for now, it better than using itune. 2. I can read most txt and doc in chinese and asian language, it kind slow when go to next or previous page though (even good reader don't support asian txt very well) 3. Image viewing is good, smooth.
1. the interface design is just not so well in explorer view. It need to be more user friendly, and take out icons that won't be use all the time. (put some feature in setting... not on screen) 2. I wouldn't use it for heavy video or music....it works, but there are better application for that. 3.Txt file reading is a little bit slow when change page. Doc viewing is slow and not very well view. I don't really like to have zoom in/out for text only files.
ps. please add more detail between paid and free version. thx
Fails to find my Mac
The network search found a wintel PC on my wifi network but it could not find my Mac. Searching manually accepts an IP address but defaults to a port # which is not helpful. Clear the port #, tap OK, and it asks for a password but does not provide a place to input it.
Please update for iOS 5
I've thoroughly enjoyed this app. Being able to download files in safari and put them here. Awesome! I was able to download the updated files for a website I was working on to show to the leadership of the group i'm building it for. This was all enjoyed with iOS 4+ but with the update to ios 5 when transferring files over wifi, right at the end it crashes. :-( And I also noticed when I first reinstalled it on iOs 5 that there was an option to use iCloud and the app. Once you make that selection you can't change it... It's not obvious either at what's happening.
Thanks for the app though. I'm hoping for long term use. :-)
- Juan Liu
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ColorfulPhone
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox $1.99
- Upgrade to Full Version $3.99
- 10 Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.