Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 17th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledge base at DataViz.com.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (latest version).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
-Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I started with this program when I got the first Blackberry phone, and have used it ever since. I does work great within its’ limits, but two things to realize - after all these years, it still doesn’t print, and when you transfer it to programs that do print, it does not completely transfer as formatted.
As long as you realize those two things (not print; not completely transfer), you will not be disappointed with this program.
Elegant concept and function
The primary reason I keep coming back to DTG (began with palm years ago then Bb then iPhone) is its simple intelligence — the export functions whether via email or cloud or WiFi — are discrete functions, separate from the actual word processing functionality— no mad ms-style frantic buggy and potentially catastrophic syncing here. You save your file (phew) and then you export it as you choose. Simple. Elegant. Solid. Also I love the pinch to zoom and default word wrapping — in the old days these little thoughtfulnesses actually made you a more productive writer because you enjoyed working — DTG still delivers that now quaint effect. Thanks for your restraint DP.
I have had this app since the days of Blackberry. It is great, I use it daily. I have office 365 on this IPhone X also but Documents to Go is my main choice. It does almost 100% of everything I need and want.
Most recent update has a minor display issue on the options at the bottom - iPhone, recent, cloud, desktop and more - but only if you have your phone portrait mode. Turn it horizontal and it display fine. Still works in portrait mode but can only see half the icon.
Overall, this package is wonderful. Or I would have deleted it years ago.
- DataViz, Inc
- 88.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 DataViz, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.