*****Best free PDF scanner apps*****
Just a tap and a scan, DocuScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text.
DocuScan uses advanced camera algorithms to auto detect the document edges, straighten documents, and perfectly filter the documents for scans that are 5x better than the normal office scanners or fax machines.
The app also provides advanced users with advanced editing tools to manually crop, apply filters just like Instagram, adjust colors, contrast, and much more.
DocuScan offers a very powerful yet simple and easy to use interface. Just a Tap to Scan to PDF to your preferred sharing method in mere seconds.
Unlike many of the popular scanning apps all the processing and conversion to PDF happens on your iPhone. This is very important to us as we value your security and data. No interest connection is needed.
• Email PDF’s
• Ultra-fast processing
• Advanced editing tools
• Auto document edge detection and perspective correction
• Document naming, storage inside the app
• Delete documents or rename files with ease
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• AirDrop function
• Printing via AirPrint
• PDF Optimization
DocuScan Tips for Scanning
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Going down hill
After using the app for years, the usefulness is going downhill fast. Add pop up’s that simply do not ever go away rendering the app useless. Slow connectivity. Poor user interface for renaming PDFs as you take them.
All this while the competition mounts. Not looking good for the future.
Digging this app. I use it for work to combine and send a bunch of pictures on job locations. Only complaints are that there’s no way to group .pdf’s into folders, sort them alphabetically or by date, and sometimes it freezes when attaching one to an email and sending directly through the app. It’s not the best app but it’s simple and quick. Will continue to use it and recommend it if you don’t need anything super complex or complicated.
Does what it says, no surprises
I must have tried 5 apps that were headaches before finding this one that just worked quickly, easy to use, and did exactly what it claimed. I wrote this review cause I wish I would have tried this app first.
The developer, Thanh Ho, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thanh Ho
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Donga Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99