Dodis is an official app created by the «Diplomatic Documents of Switzerland» (DDS). This research centre’s aim is to edit key historical documents on Swiss foreign relations and release them through the open access principle.
The Dodis app offers
• A direct and free access through the Dodis database to the most important Swiss foreign policy documents.
• A direct and free access to the e-book volumes of the series «Quaderni di Dodis» containing an extensive selection of scientific studies on Swiss foreign policy.
• Printed press documents and online media such as radio and TV broadcasts.
• News of the research centre and of its activities.
• Selection of documents based on your location by means of geolocation.
This is a free app. When downloading the app, internet access fees can however occur.
- Improved performance
- Optimized layout
- Minor bug fixes
- Many new contents
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.