Share Dodo Codes and more!
EV ENTITIES, LLC
Designed for iPad
The only app with a real time Dodo Code™ exchange system, queue, marketplace, designs, dreams, giveaways, articles, wishlists, user profiles, and auctions all in one.
Join the #1 fastest growing Animal Crossing: New Horizons Community.
Post dodo codes, trade with other players, catalog items, bid on and post auctions, join giveaways, add friends, rate players, upload designs, create wishlists, post dreams, and so much more.
Get notified when you win an auction, or when someone wins your auctions instantly via push notifications. Have an item on your wishlist and instantly get notified when an auction or giveaway becomes available for your item.
- You can now login with Apple!
- Fixed a bug where it showed a message was unread even though it was read.
- Fixed a bug where an empty message would lock the chat from sending any more messages
- Fixed a bug where a message too long would lock the chat from sending any more messages
- Fixed a bug where long chat conversations wouldn’t load on some devices (limited chat history to 100 messages!)
- Number of unread notifications now shows up on the mobile app as a badge on the app icon
- A message will now pop up when your device starts to download the latest version of DodoCodes
- Added Advertisements to the mobile app to help support further development and keep the website and apps alive. Thank you everyone who has donated! Donators and Patreons will not see ads on mobile or desktop.
- The DodoCodes logo and theme colors will change automatically for some holidays (halloween, etc.)
- Changed the donate page to improve load time & fixed top donator amounts
- Patreon is now the preferred way to donate
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, GREAT mods
This app does exactly what it says it does, and it is by far the best and easiest way to connect with other animal crossing users. Not to mention, there was an incident where a user stole from me, was extremely rude to me, and then left a false bad review in retaliation to mine, and when I reported it the mods immediately investigated and completely fixed the situation. Most of the community is filled with awesome fellow players that are very generous but of course you’re inevitably going to run into difficult and rude people, but whoever runs this app has it so under control that I don’t find myself worrying about it at all anymore. Great job, and thank you for creating this!
Don’t forget your password!!!
The app is good, but don't forget your password because the password that they send you in order to reset it doesn't function how it should and you’ll be stuck logged out. If you manage to sign in with that password good luck changing your password to something you’ll remember. I tried maybe 20 or more times to change my password and it kept saying “your current password is invalid” when they literally sent it to me and is right in front of me. I typed it exactly how it’s supposed to be and never works for no reason at all. I even had someone else type it in for me and is Didn’t work for them either. I don't know how a password could be invalid if I literally just used it to log in... literally. Anyways remember to write it down somewhere cause you’ll be screwed otherwise. Was going to donate a hefty amount but i’ll wait till the personal information aspect of the app functions correctly.
P.S customer service hasn't been helpful at all. I contacted them and they only replied with an automated email saying they’ll reply within 7 days which is very lousy. If you operate a live service you should also have live customer service or at least a FAQ page to maybe help resolve it faster. Instead im left in the dark and frustrated till they decide to help me.
Drama, Incompetent Managing Owner, Rude Upper Staff
Everything of what the other 1 star ratings say about the owner, staff, and community are true. DO NOT DONATE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THIS SITE. Dodocodes has lost a huge chunk of their mature/adult community due to the owner and staff being insufferably rude/abusive, biased, and just all around terrible at moderating and updating things that NEED updating rather than WANTING to update. Took them FOREVER to put in a block user function when that should have been a basic security feature from the start, they also continuously have problems with banned scammers just creating new accounts because they don’t want to add in a feature to make it more difficult for them to come back so they tie their moderators hands by having them constantly watching and banning alt accounts of scammers and that takes up most of their time. The owner has her priorities for what her community needs all out of wack and the upper staff will defend her actions until the end. They do not take constructive criticism well at all and will tear you down and become extremely aggressive/defensive if you mention something of concern (I brought up security concerns and got crapped on for it by the head admin Nyosho) TL:DR- Save yourself the drama and abusive actions of the staff team by just using Nookazon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EV ENTITIES, LLC
- 51.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © EV Entities LLC