Welcome to DoFasting! Enjoy a game-changing approach to intermittent fasting and get a combination of all its benefits in one easy-to-use app.
DoFasting will guide you through your daily fasting schedule, serve as a fitness trainer, keep you motivated, and offer useful tips as well as diet and workout tricks.
GET DAILY FASTING ASSISTANCE
- Make your fasting schedule easy and 100% successful with daily DoFasting guidance.
- Set a flexible fasting schedule, start eating healthier with quick meal prep recipes, and get sweating with home-workout video tutorials!
- Every day, you'll get daily motivation boosts and useful fitness, intermittent fasting tips to reduce your dietary uncertainty to zero and lose weight the easy way.
CHOOSE YOUR FASTING MODE
Whether you've been fasting for years or just taking the very first steps towards a healthier lifestyle – DoFasting will help you find the best fasting mode fitted to your needs.
Not everyone can handle a 24-hour fast, but 10 hours might not be enough. The DoFasting app offers the most popular intermittent fasting options so that everyone can find the one they can stick to for life.
Up for a challenge? Curious to find out how your body could change in 7, 14, or 28 days? The challenge mode gives you a set daily agenda with fasting hours and lots of useful advice on healthy nutrition, habit formation, and exercise. Join challenges, test your limits, and move on to "Custom mode" whenever you're ready!
It is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle. It's highly customizable yet equally challenging – more options for difficult fasts, more flexibility to fast YOUR way!
ENJOY MEAL RECIPES CREATED FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Successful intermittent fasting depends heavily on eating at certain times to keep metabolism high and the body burning calories. Our meal recommendations are tailored to your caloric needs, dietary restrictions, and lifestyle:
- Select and save your favorite meals.
- Use our calorie counter to make your diet even more effective and fasting easy.
- Access the whole healthy meal database at once.
- Stop food cravings and start planning meals for the body of your dreams.
- Enjoy delicious diet food that is chosen by experienced health professionals and nutritionists, designed to keep your calorie intake checked.
- Get into the habit of healthy eating and intermittent fasting.
- Speed up your weight loss and health progress.
EASILY TRACK ALL PROGRESS
Log your calorie intake to know exactly how much fat, carbohydrates, and protein you get from each meal, and make your fasting more efficient! Also, the app integrates HealthKit to track your step data and calories burned.
Weight tracking program:
Start tracking your weight loss, calorie reduction, and fitness progress from the very first day and get fit without paying for the gym!
Stay properly hydrated at all times! Set daily goals and track your water intake to help your health!
Walking is a great workout. Track your steps to see how fast you're getting to your weight loss goals!
BODYWEIGHT WORKOUTS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
The DoFasting workouts are specifically designed for those who fast. They aid in the weight loss process by getting the heart pumping and increasing the resting metabolic rate so that you burn calories all day, even in your sleep.
- Set up your workout schedule, choose a fitness cardio level.
- Lose weight without spending money on the gym.
- Enjoy professionally visualized training routines – warm-ups, workout planners, and cardio stretching guides.
- Set up your sports plan according to your recommended calorie intake.
- Choose your body's fitness level.
- Complete healthy and professional training as well as exercise routines to get fit.
- Set up your target weight and lose it faster than you would in a gym!
Terms and Conditions: https://dofasting.com/general-conditions
Our latest release has the following updates:
- Upgraded weekly summary.
- Added meals settings introduction.
- Other fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app needs a couple fixes
I downloaded this a couple weeks ago and am super happy with it, for the most part. I love how you log your meals because it helps you stay on track with your calories. I love how it gives you a water goal each day also. The steps and the weight need some tweaking though. Some days I update my weight and it never recognizes that I do it. So why have a checklist if it doesn’t recognize what you do? Then there’s the steps, well I don’t carry my phone around the house with me so unless I start it will never track all my steps. Wish it’d sink with my watch so I could get credit for my steps. Then there’s the notifications. They’d be fine if they were relevant to how I’m using the app. 5mins after I log my first meal and it tells me it’s been awhile since I’ve used it and can’t make progress if I’m staying not consistent. Well that a downer to someone who uses the app all day to log water and randomly “update my weight” to try and log enough times to check it off for the day. Seems to make you a bit obsessive when you shouldn’t be so concerned by the number on the scale.
A couple fixes and the app would be amazing. It has helped me loose 6lbs after only a couple short weeks.
Just started this app and already see some issues
1. Cannot change the water tracker amount. Currently the recommended water per day is 64 ounces and that’s it. The water tracker should be able to let you submit your own number. I go beyond 64 ounces a day, and it’ll show the entry where I go over 64 ounces but once I hit that goal I can’t submit an additional amount, that I’ve drank more water.
2. The suggested addons once you’ve purchased the base package are completely annoying. You are in a position to purchase the app and go through the purchase prompts but then get hit with at least 3 additional ads-ons. That needs to stop. I almost reconsidered whether or not I should purchase the base app.
3. So far this app isn’t doing that much for me vs using the free fasting app Zero. Is there a suggestion to fast for a full day after having some successful 18 hour fasts? I don’t know and can’t tell. I fasted yesterday but it wasn’t intuitive to let me know that I need to hit a button to stop my fast thus I don’t think it was submitted. Where are the charts? History for both fasts and water intake?
I would seriously recommend looking at Zero first rather than spending money on this app. With zero you can start and stop your fasts. You can see charts. The only thing I’m getting out of this app is the ability to hit the minimum water goal in the app that you should be drinking each day, did I really buy an app so I can see how much water I drink per day?
I don’t like leaving low-star reviews, but I am because I want others to know the good and bad of this app. Like at least one other reviewer, I found the add-on requests at time of purchase very annoying. They made me second guess my purchase - like using the app alone would make for less successful weight loss. I tried to stop the purchase after clicking “no thanks” several times, but I had already been billed, so I decided to go through with it. There’s lot of articles, workouts and recipes for meals that I’ve only begun to look at. The meal/recipe section allows for filtering by regular, vegetarian or vegan. But the vegetarian filter includes meals with fish! Those need to go or give a pescatarian option on the filter. The other meal/recipe options look easy and like something I might try. Photos of the foods are great. While I could probably find similar workout, articles and recipes online, it’s great to have them all in one place. The tips aren’t bad either. I am currently using the 7day challenge setting and it looks like it will automatically vary the eat/fast times. I would rather set these myself to allow for a smaller eating window. And I have not found a way to add foods eaten that are not in the meal list. What I’m trying to say is, it’s not bad, but could be so much better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FASTING SOLUTIONS UAB
- 83.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Fasting Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- 3 months plan $32.99
- Annual plan $66.99
- 6 months plan $45.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.