The Dog Breed Recognizer will instantly and accurately identify over 170 purebreds...here are the key features:
• Identify every AKC (American Kennel Club) purebred...over 170 breeds.
• Snap a picture or upload a photo of the dog to identify.
• Use the "Live Breed Scan" mode to identify dogs in live action and see the top 3 predictions.
• Get a confidence percent for its top three picks to see how sure the image recognition algorithms feel about thier predictions.
• If you know the AKC group of the dog, you can select it in the settings tab to fine tune the predictions, or simply choose the "All AKC Breeds" option. The AKC categorizes all breeds into seven groups: (1) Sporting (2) Hound (3) Working (4) Terrier (5) Toy (6) Non-Sporting (7) Herding.
• Click on the "Breeds" button to see a complete list of all the AKC Groups and the over 170 breeds they contain...each breed has the AKC group that it's in, the image of what it looks like, and its description information.
• Share the selected dog with its prediction and description to any of the social media venues (FB, Twitter, Save to Photo's, and more) via the "Share" button.
Bug fixed that prevented the app from loading the "All Breeds" selection at startup. Increased the recognition accuracy. Added the ability to review the app with a popup.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.