Craving DOG HAUS’ clean meat? Our app is here to give you the best ordering, loyalty and time-saving mobile payment experience.
Get DOG HAUS how you want it, when you want it. Make your meal completely yours and order it from anywhere. Then, just head to the DOG HAUS of your choice for easy pickup. Get through the line quickly and securely just by scanning your phone at the register. No wallet required. Plus, the more you visit, the more rewards you’ll earn.
People choose DOG HAUS because our all beef dogs and hand-crafted sausages are made with no added nitrates, our 100% Black Angus beef burgers and fried chicken sandwich are all made to order with hormone- and antibiotic-free meat. That’s why DOG HAUS is The Absolute Würst.
• Place your order in advance and Skip the Line®
• Load a credit or debit card for speedy in-app payments
• Shake & scan to pay in-store with your unique QR code
• Earn, track and redeem Haus Points for DOG HAUS food, swag and more
• Earn $9 for every $99 spent when you scan your unique QR code
• Rise from Underdog to Top Dog status and earn even more rewards
• Invite your friends to download the app; get rewards each time they do
• Score a free Haus item on your birthday; get to higher levels and your birthday rewards become even cooler
• Access both the app and online ordering with the same login
• Share links to your favorite items with your friends
• Send DOG HAUS gift cards to friends and family with the app
• View DOG HAUS’ full menu
• Unique promotions available only to DOG HAUS app users
- Update to the Rewards screen
Ratings and Reviews
Just curious when the app will update
Is the app going to update anytime soon so that we’re able to order the featured items at the time they’re out? It’s posted all over iG that you can order the new items right from the app, but when you go into the app, everything is still the same and nothing’s changed.
Refer a friend reward not applies
Got a $7 reward from a friend referral. It shows up in the app and the reward is activated but it won’t actually apply to the order. Ordered at the location and when I scanned my barcode to pay I never got the $7 off. All the manager would tell me is that the app is buggy and there’s nothing she could do at her end. Could not get a refund and ended up having to pay full price for order.
Tip: start an online order and see if the reward shows up in your order summary. If it doesn’t then don’t expect it to work at the restaurant.
I’ve tried to use the bday reward twice and both times it didn’t give the discount. Hopefully the update fixed the issue.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.