NOW INTEGRATED WITH DOG MEDICAL AGENDA FOR MAC AND DOG MEDICAL AGENDA FOR IPAD APPLICATIONS!!!
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of and always have to hand all information relative to the health of your dogs: general information (such as breed, color, microchip information, ...), vaccinations, physical examination, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine veterinarian check up, to any possible emergency situation.
Dog Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your dogs general and health information (breed, sex, microchip information, ...)
- A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your dogs health (veterinar…..).
Dog Medical Agenda is now integrated with Dog Medical Agenda for iPad and Dog Medical Agenda for Mac (find it on the Mac App Store). Press a button and export your data on a .dogmedicalagenda file that can be reimported into any of your copies of Dog Medical Agenda, Dog Medical Agenda for iPad or Dog Medical Agenda for Mac. Please, feel free to contact us for additional information.
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added the ability to insert calendar events or vaccinations and physical and diagnostic examinations
- New user interface with dynamic transitions
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t Fully Work on iPhone
There are some glitches using an iPhone 8 plus with this app. Nowhere in the app does your cursor show up, so when you’re trying to type something you can’t see where you’re going to type it, and you can’t copy and paste anything in the program. There is no convenient back up or cloud back up option. When I tried to export the data from the app, the simple email export, which is the only option, wouldn’t work either. Hmm.
Has the basic format for capturing important info on your dog however it would be more beneficial if it would allow for photo uploads of medical records.
Best app ever!!
My husband and I rescue dogs so we always have multiple dogs at a time. We have 10 right now and it is wonderful to be able to provide any medical info anytime anywhere. No issues at all with this app! It’s been a lifesaver for us keeping up with shots, meds, etc. If you own more than one animal, this app is a MUST! Thank you!!
The developer, Da Pont, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Da Pont
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Italian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Da Pont
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.