A game by Dan + Lisa
As a rookie musher, foster a dogsledding team whose skills will grow if they're treated right. Week by week, get to know your dogs' unique traits, and carve your story into the trails of the Mount St. Something region.
Dog Sled Saga has a pick-up-and-play dogsled racing. Each dog's speed is hindered by hunger. Lob a limited supply of food to them to keep at full speed. Hazards on the track await.
By the time you reach the top league, you’ll need to:
- Budget monthly league expenses
- Hire and fire dogs
- Leverage fame to earn sponsorship deals
- Bring on employees for multitasking
- Breed puppies
- Pick-up-and-play racing
- Deep team management simulation
- Unique dogs with varying attributes and conditions
- True pixel-grid art style with frame-by-frame animation
- Multi platform save sync via Drive
-Limited time winter holiday art!
Dec. 13 - Jan. 3
-Several crash fixes
-Improved save error reporting
-Check for save errors before overwriting
Note regarding save issues - now, at worst, you will lose some progress on your save, instead of errors possibly making your save unloadable. Any save errors are now better reported to allow them to be fixed more easily!
Ratings and Reviews
I love it— but there is a problem, and a few suggestions
I love this game so so much!
But I have a problem. Whenever I’ve been playing for like maybe, 15 minutes, it freezes. No reason, my iPad has loads of storage, it’s very stable, it’s only like three years old. So, is it a bug? Or is it just with my iPad?
I think that you should have it more detailed. NOT like we should be able to watch births, but I think the puppy should be able to be in the kennel. And maybe you could do like “puppy races” where they just pull a milk jug or something. It could be a setting aswell.
I think we should have more breeds, even mixes! Like mixes are DLC though. Like I have a pitbull x lab x something, but every time I have to get a yellow lab, but it’s not what he looks like! And I bet others have problems with this aswell.
I think we should be able to favorite saves, so then if you haven’t played in one for a while, but you love it, you can just favorite it!
I have a cool idea. You should be able to customize your person, or dog, or sled! Just with sliders like the harnesses.
I think we should have a section for retired dogs! But you can only put dogs in there when they have been in your save for atleast 300 days. The retired zone should also cost like 5000 or something.
That’s all! Bye.
This game is great! The game also is great for people who love dogs and games! 😂😂 anyway, all I have to say is i Love It! But when you have to pay your bills, and you can’t afford it you get rid of a helper, or a dog. I just had to get rid of two of my dogs, delta and fern! Delta is a St. Bernard, and fern is a brown husky. It’s so sad when you have to kick them off the team! It breaks my heart to see their ears down and tail between their legs! I just got delta back and I had to kick fern, which she was on the team for 180 days! Could you make that less heartbreaking please? It’s so sad! Their Ears Go Down With Their Tail Between Their Legs! Or You Could Have Them Unregistered. Like retired. You Can Still Have Them But You Cant Use Them In A Race. Also, Another Suggestion Is That You Can Buy Powerups Like x10 Money In a race or something like that. The next One is that you can buy currency with real money! The Last One Is you could also add house items that you can sell or different harnesses that are like lvl 3, 4, etc. Thanks For Hearing Me! ~
LOVE THIS GAME!!! Totally worth it.
Before, this game used to crash a TON. It was unbelievable. But now, the game never crashes anymore! The plot is super good as well, AND the dogs are so cute! I'm so glad they fixed it and now I can play all the time without being lagged out. I do have some suggestions:
1. More dog breeds. Although there are lots of variety, I think we need more types. Like: Collies, Greyhounds, Brozois, etc.
2. More faults, skills, favorites, and so on. There are only 12!!! The Distracted fault, which causes the dog to look around and to slow down quite a bit. ALSO, the Eagle Eye skill which notifies the rider of upcoming winds. For favorites, snow quality, obstacles, that stuff.
3. More types of sponsorships. So far, only three. For: Lodging, Dog Registration, Races with more money than others, stuff like that!!
4. More characters!! I personally love beating the Jerk, and I think adding a couple more character will make it more exciting. Or maybe even meeting the lost dog Aurora?! Perhaps our character will go to different countries and race?! And I beat him! Awesome.
...Aaaaand that's it! Just a couple to make the game even more exciting and stuff. I totally think you should get it! This game is so good, especially after the update. This is one game you'll never regret buying! So please, please, please, give them a great review and buy this SUPER AWESOME, EXCITING, ADORABLE GAME!
P.S. If I sound naive, sorry! 😆 I'm kinda crazy!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.