DogLog - Track your dog’s life 4+
Walk/activity track puppy
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
DogLog is an easy-to-use pet care app that makes pet ownership less stressful. It helps dog owners track their pet’s health, coordinates daily pet-related tasks, and lots more! DogLog is great for single pet parents and for families and has been downloaded by +100,000 pet owners.
1) Track your puppy's training.
2) Understand your puppy's potty schedule to get them potty trained.
3) Set reminders for upcoming vaccination and record vaccination dates.
OWNERS WITH SICK OR ELDERLY PETS
1) Track your pet's symptoms to understand if they are getting better.
2) Share activity and symptoms data with your vet.
3) Set reminders for giving medicine to your pet so you never miss a dose.
PET SITTERS AND DOG WALKERS
1) Add your pet sitters and walkers to your Pack so all activities get recorded.
2) Pet sitters/walkers can add photos to your Pack so you never miss a moment.
3) Rest assured that your pet is taken care of.
Don't spend any more time wondering if your dog has been taken care of, download DogLog and enjoy the serenity of always knowing how your dog's day is going.
1. Form a "pack" with your fellow dog caretakers
2. Log activities, such as giving food, going on a walk, and giving medication
3. Add comments to activities to provide extra information
4. Get notified when activities are logged for your pet with alerts.
5. Create reminders and alerts so you never forget to take care of your pet.
6. Use the Statistics page to get insights about your dog’s life
7. Share photos and messages to fellow caretakers with just a few taps.
8. Export data to share with your vet
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN LOG:
- Teeth brushing
- Custom - Anything else you want
Icons Provided by Icons8
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I never write reviews but this app deserves 10 stars if I could give that many! My dog recently had surgery and my boyfriend and I were completely overwhelmed with his discharge instructions and all the medications we needed to give him at specific times. Not to mention, all the signs/symptoms we needed to watch for such as refusing to eat or regurgitating.
Thanks to this app we were able to stay organized and track all his activities and medications. The app is user friendly and I love that we could make our own custom events for symptoms or anything else we needed to track. The reminders feature was incredibly helpful in keeping us on track with his meds. It’s also amazing that we were able to put notes in the reminders so we could easily see not just the name of the medicine but also what it was for and whether it needed to be given with food etc.
The customer support is also amazing! I had a question and received a response via email fairly quickly. I can’t say enough good things about this app! The best part is it’s totally free! Don’t waste your time on any other app. This one is the best if you’re needing to track your pets needs and activities.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the great feedback!
From a pet sitter
This is a great app! Very simple and straight forward, easy to use. I have a pet sitting business and have began to implement this with my clients for easy tracking.
I have reached out to the developers and have discussed several ideas and improvements. I was met with a warm reply and great news for the plans of the future of this app. They already planned on rolling out a few of my ideas I sent in their coming versions. I hope to see other features I recommended as well, as this could really be a game changer for small pet sitting businesses to use on a regular basis.
For what it is, they’ve done an excellent job and I will continue to use it and look forward to their further development.
Downgrading after experience
Initially I was wowed and really enjoyed the app. Even made a contribution of much greater value than most apps sell for as a one time purchase fee. It seems like the developers have gotten a little greedy from the popularity and now want $40 per year for what amounts to rather minor benefits no where near the value.
One simple thing you cannot do with the free version is download the data. This becomes a much bigger problem than you might think, as the app doesn’t store the data locally and downloads the logs every time you open the app. Now it takes about 3-4 minutes for the app to start up, much longer over cellular data, when you have a few thousand log entries. So short term as a free app if you are okay with waiting around a lot, or wipe out your data to start over with a new pack every 6 months or so, it can be okay. It’s too bad as it did seem promising at first. There is also advertising from sponsors too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RSLL VENTURES INC
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lynn Marks
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Features $3.99
- Annual Premium Features $39.99