Located in the landmark Zephyr building on the corner of Main & Bay Street in Ocean Park, the DTC project was born out of pure love and a desire to care-take a piece of American skateboard history while providing a service to the community as the go-to neighborhood coffee shop.
Come enjoy our fun, rustic, health conscious all-day breakfasts, unique paninis, hearty salads, artisan baked goods and our signature organic, local micro-roasted coffee blends. DTC favorites include make-your-own breakfast sliders and salty-sweet iced coffees and teas. Vegan and gluten-free friendly.
● Order from our same in-store menu through your mobile device.
● Customize your order and have it just the way you like it.
● Save your favorite orders so you can quickly repeat them in the future.
● Sign up for a free account, easily prepay with your credit card through the App, receive a confirmation number on your instant in-app and emailed receipt, and simply pickup your order in-store.
● You can also prepay using your Gift Card (at participating locations)
● Select a pickup time that works for you. Order now and schedule the pickup for later in the day when it’s more convenient. We’ll have it ready!
● Share your order details on your Facebook Timeline.
NOTE: Mobile orders can only be placed during our regular operating hours, which are available within our App along with directions to our store(s).
Our App is powered by Vivonet, our Point of Sale partner, as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. Learn more at www.vivonet.com
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Ongoing maintenance to consistently improve your ordering experience
What do you think of our app in general? Let us know by using the •SEND FEEDBACK• link in the •My Account• section!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app rarely works. "Error retrieving tax info," etc. I deleted and downloaded again, same problem. Also can't use rewards card here.
The app doesn't allow you to order coffee, but isn't that one of the main objectives? If you preview the app, there is a section for coffee, but when I downloaded it I only see options to order food. Definitely very frustrating because I wasted ten minutes of my time trying to find it.
Where's the coffee?
You can't order coffee in the app which they advertise in the store. There line is always crazy long so looks like I'll be going to Starbucks.....
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.