Super Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Dojo Storm: Championship Edition is a retro 8-Bit RPG that explores the world of Jiu-Jitsu through a humorous lens. Battle your way through Bitsburgh in turn-based combat, grow your team of jiu-jiteros, and defeat the evil plaguing the streets!
* 50+ characters to choose from, each with unique moves.
* Dozens of maps that house hundreds of NPCs!
* Turn-based combat in which strategy is paramount.
* Save your game at any time to continue later!
+ Fixed bug in which certain students would be broken upon recruitment and then disappear the next time the game was loaded.
+ Fixed bug that allowed Mrs Pump to be skipped.
Ratings and Reviews
Been hyped for this game forever
Great game but needs update to fix the bugs
Been waiting for this game to come out. Fun and interesting game, very comical, and like the way it's put together. Would have given it 5 stars but the bugs need to be fixed. For instance once your player evolves and you save it the next time you load the game where you left off the player remains the same, also freezes on some parts looks like the player is doing the moon walk or something. Wish the game fits the iPhone 6 plus screen better. Fix those problems and you'll have a better outcome for the game.
Great game, but bugs out!
Awesome time playing through the hilarious stereotypes of the BJJ world and the fight community as a whole, but have encountered a bug preventing me from recruiting any new students! Such a bummer.
- Artechoke Media LLC
- 149.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Artechoke Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.