Dollar Bank’s CashANALYZER® Management System App lets you manage your business accounts anywhere.*
With real time account access right from your mobile device, you can…
- View account information and history
- Pay bills and transfer funds between accounts
- Approve bill payments
- Remotely deposit checks using your mobile device.
The CashANALYZER App is available for Apple devices with iOS11 (or higher) operating systems. Access to CashANALYZER is protected by a multi-layered security system. This security system may include unique company identifiers, individual identifiers, passwords and digital tokens ensuring access by authorized persons only.
*To use Dollar Bank’s CashANALYZER App, you must be a Dollar Bank CashANALYZER Management System user.
App developed by Dollar Bank.
This update includes:
• Mobile Deposit bug fix
• Improved app speed
• Minor design enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to be modernized and consistent
I hate writing negative reviews, but this app and any online banking has been extremely frustrating. It locks me out constantly and I have to call to get it unlocked (voice mails and emails aren’t returned). The app and the website have 2 different passwords -as does their small business credit card. I really wish there was consistency and modernization across all of their platforms. It’s very frustrating as a business owner. I love working locally with other businesses, but these issues have had me looking at other banks.
I agree with many sentiments from others about the app. I’ve been a Dollar Bank customer for nearly 4-5 years. And at that time when I opened up my accounts, the banker had told me that there business app wasn’t the best but they are working on it constantly. Well, either they need to work a little harder and longer, or they need to Hire a much better and Brighter Computer Programmer / someone who really knows there way around the intricate and complex systems of running and fixing an app.
Other than the App having many troubling issues, I like banking with Dollar Bank. There Services and Banking options are better than some of the other banks. “Especially the banks that I feel care more about money than customer service” Those other banks cater to the much wealthier individuals, then someone like myself who doesn’t have hundreds of thousands of dollars. And in my book that is what sets Dollar Bank above and beyond those Banks.
Great Bank / Bad Tech
This is not a review on Dollar Bank. They happen to be by far one of the best local/regional institutions for lending to small businesses I’ve ever worked with. That said, as good as they are at banking... are as bad as they are with technology. This app might be the worst thing I’ve ever used on my iPhone.
1) you’ll need a separate login and password from what you login on your normal account... different systems
2) if you can even get the app to load it will crash nine times out of ten before you even get to the home screen
3) my account rep said mobile check deposit exist though it works sporadically... what?!
4) aesthetically... it is looks and operates like an app developed during the infancy of the Internet. You might think this is nitpicking, but trust me download it and if you can actually get to the home screen you’ll see
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dollar Bank
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Dollar Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.