Texell Credit Union's Dollar Squad game offers a way to help teach money management to kids, ages 12 and under. The app allows families to have conversations about money with games directed at understanding different financial concepts. Kids can track their money in a fun way developing vital life skills.
- Age appropriate games, from Dollar Squad Candy Factory: A game designed to teach kids currency recognition, to Cash's Dash: A run game with financial literacy mixed in.
- Goal setting and tracking
- Virtual allowance and Chore tracking
Texell's Dollar Squad game does not link directly to accounts at Texell Credit Union.
- Fixed possible login issue.
- Fixed compatibility issue with newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the matching game and candy factory!
My kids love it!!
Fun and educational games! Love Texell!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.