This is the legacy, offline-only version of the Dollarbird finance management tool. You can find the new cloud based version as ‘Dollarbird’ in the App Store.
Featured in The Next Web, TechCrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker, The Guardian, Dollarbird Classic enables you to track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
It helps you:
- find out what you spend your money on.
- make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future.
- get reminders for monthly bills.
and all this with a sleekly designed calendar interface and easy-to-understand charts.
Dollarbird has really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. It’s your smart calendar for your personal finances.
• Simple calendar-based interface
- Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, Dollarbird is your best choice.
• Expense and income tracking
- Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
• Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
- Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
• Bill reminder
- Schedule reminders for your rent, loan, electricity bill etc. and never forget to pay them.
• Recurring transactions
- Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cashflow.
• Sleek interface and chart design
- See the breakdown of your past and planned expenses by category, your 5-year financial projection and more on a beautiful interface.
• No registration or bank account data required.
Should you need more than that (like options to collaborate on shared calendars or AI help with categorizing your expenses) you’re welcome to migrate your data and manage your finances in the new new cloud-based Dollarbird.
If you have questions or need help, explore classic.dollarbird.co/faq or email us at email@example.com
Built with care by Halcyon Mobile.
• Dollarbird 2 is renamed to DB Classic, and will be the offline-only version of Dollarbird.
• Search for 'Dollarbird' in the App Store for the new cloud-based version of the app.
• Various fixes and improvements.
Help us improve this app for you, let us know your questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t hesitate to download
I love this app because of how easy it makes my life of balancing/planning my bank account
I’m that person that gets paranoid all the time and worrying if my bank account will have enough funds for my planned payments. I’d constantly do the same math over and over again because of how paranoid I’d be.... but this app has slashed the amount of attention I’d spend worrying and double(even triple) checking my math.
It’s as if this app was literally made for people like me.
It’s easy to figure the app out and set up. I’ve specifically LOVE the function that allows you to simply swipe left or swipe right on your created item for the math to be done. So if I paid a bill early I can have it reflect it on the app by a simply swipe.
Awful at keeping a running total
I love this app, but I get very frustrated with it. I try to keep to a very strict budget and I use this app as a guide to help me stay on it. At times I need to adjust my budget, move things around or adjust some numbers. The app does not always update the totals. You can add or subtract a bill/salary and the amount you should have in your account will not adjust accordingly to the new submission. And a lot of times due to this it has really put me in a bind because I really rely on this app to help me stay oriented with my bills. I hope they fix this soon... if they do it would be the perfect app to help people keep track of their finances.
I’ve been trying to find an app like this. Every other budget app is hard to use unless you start on the first of the month with money in your account. I love being able to start right now and know exactly how much money will be in my account 11, 49 or even 250 days from now.
- Dollarbird SRL
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Halcyon Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.