Dolphi is a suite of tools for Twitter account management. Dolphi boasts an extensive list of features:
- Discover who unfollowed you
- Discover new followers
- Discover users you have a mutual relationship with
- Follow and unfollow within the app
- Manage multiple accounts
- Find out who's blocking you
- Find out why users followed, unfollowed, or blocked you
- Find out what lists you've been removed from
- Discover lists that you've been added to
- Keep a record of all users who followed, unfollowed, and blocked you
- Find out users who unretweeted and unmentioned you
- Discover followers who are most engaged with your content
- Find out followers who are not engaged with your content
- Discover users your most engaged with
- Find out followings you're not engaged with
- Filter list of users according to an extensive number of metrics
- Sort users in many different ways
- Filter, sort, and search your tweets
- Delete your tweets
* PLEASE NOTE: You need a Twitter account to use this app. Depending on the size of your Twitter account and due to Twitter API limits, some features may not be available.
* Dolphi Subscription Terms:
Dolphi offers the following auto-renewable subscription plans:
- PREMIUM PLAN: This is an auto-renewable subscription plan that is available for a period of 1 year. The current price of the Premium Plan is $7.99 per year.
- MONTHLY PLAN: This is an auto-renewable subscription plan that is available for a period of 1 month. The current price of the Monthly Plan is $2.49 per month.
If you choose to purchase either plans, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The amount charged will be $7.99 for the yearly Premium Plan, or $2.49 for the Monthly Plan.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. No refund will be provided to any unused portion of the term.
These prices are for the United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary.
If you have any question please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just 1 issue
I've had this app for a while and never had a problem until now. I mostly only use it to see unfollowers and inactive accounts and it's never failed me but recently I've started to frequently use the lists feature on twitter and I noticed there was a huge amount of empty private lists labeled "pbtemp". At first I thought it was a glitch with twitter so I searched if others had the same problem and it turns out it stems from this app and that the lists would automatically be created everytime I used this app. Back then it didn't bother me as much because I would just delete the lists and move on. But now they don't delete at all. I always get an error pop up or they finally delete but later on return and it's frustrating having to scroll through a mass of useless lists to get to my actual ones. It's probably an issue with twitter now but why automatically create these lists to begin with
This app is so poorly designed. First their previous app went from a free to a paid version and moved users over to this app. Lost all my data. Then, the latest app update dumped all my data again, and started from zero. Lost track of all my follow/Unfollow/blocked followers — again. Gahhhhh!
Can’t login so useless app and a waste of storage
- Apprizon LLC
- 17.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Apprizon 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Followers Balance $0.99
- All Premium Features $4.99
- Advanced Tools $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.