DoMarks is the to-do app for bookmarks. Add bookmarks. Categorize them. Check them off. Done!
Create a new Mark, give it an action to perform, and turn your bookmarks into a list of items you can work through. Welcome to the new age of productivity!
- Categorize Marks with Actions. Easily track your list of videos to watch, podcasts to listen to, or articles to read.
- Tags. Add tags to further organize your Marks.
- Cross-platform. Marks automatic sync with iCloud. Access your Marks on any of your devices automatically!
- Drag-and-Drop. Drag a link from anywhere and drop it in a list to create a new Mark!
- Safari Extension. Click and add a new Mark right from Safari. Easily categorize your open tabs!
Go Premium and get more out of DoMarks:
- Manage unlimited marks
- Create your own custom actions to label your marks
- Create unlimited tags for better organization
- View full archive of completed marks
And going Premium helps support further feature development. Thank you!
This update squashes some bugs and improves the app for future updates.
- Made internal improvements to help debug future crashes.
- Addressed several issues causing background crashes.
- Fixed issue where the Add Mark button on certain lists would become disabled or disappear completely.
Ratings and Reviews
Giving 5 stars to support indie makers/devs, but an issue
Like another comment said, this does one thing well. While apps like Omnifocus or Things can do most of that this does. It isn’t their focus and are general task management apps.
That isn’t a problem though! It is a strength in this case! But as others have said, the price is quite high. Not every one can easily pay for the lifetime price. The monthly and yearly prices are so expensive compared to the lifetime, this makes it seem like another case of taxes on people with less money.
IE when Venmo, PayPal, cash app offer to get you money instantly for 1.5% fee. No one with solid money in the bank will ever need to use this. Only people with limited funds.
So obviously the analogy is someone who is committed to using the app but doesn’t have the funds, will have to go with the monthly or yearly pricing.
This effectively edges certain demographics out of rips them off. I understand why the pricing is the way it is. Monthly subscriptions, likely especially with this sort of app, don’t stay subscribed for long.
End Bookmark Chaos
I found this app while grumbling over my current bookmarking system, or lack there-of. This is roughly my 12th year owning iPhones (hard to believe!) and the bookmarks have gotten out-of-hand. I recently started a system using Notes, but it still isn’t optimal. DoMarks is a practical, logical solution.
Now the bad news. I would spend $20 for Premium one time, but not yearly. Just like with bookmarks, subscriptions quickly get out of hand. I don’t consider myself cheap but my kids are in college, I retired early due to illness, and I have to assign value to my spending. This is the sort of does-one-job-well app for which a pricey yearly subscription isn’t a good or wise value (for ME; others may feel differently.) Sorry, just being honest.
This is simply a must-have for anyone who uses the internet.
Thank you for developing this. I cant even count all the plug-ins, apps, plain .txt. files, notes & hashtag attempts I've made over years to try to create something like this.
This app is absolutly essentially, once you download it you'll ask yourself why something so simple, took so long to perfect. I'd glady pay 10x the price just to support the development and ensure it's longevisty. This app is far too cheap considering $1.99 gives you access to it on iphone, iPad, AND MacOS
My only feedback would to please add a tip jar if you're content with the price. I've already stored countless links in the three days since I've purchased this, and my only fear is that it's price-point will stunt future development.
Anyways, awesome work.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Random Projects, LLC
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Random Projects LLC
- In-App Purchases
- DoMarks Premium (Monthly) $1.99
- DoMarks Premium (Yearly) $19.99
- DoMarks Premium (Lifetime) $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.