Domestic Violence - what is it? What are the signs? How can I get help? Whether you or someone you know is effected by domestic violence, this application can help and is used in various colleges and universities to help in the study of Domestic Violence.
This application has the following features:
- Dark & Light Modes.
- Apple Watch App.
- Quick Index - Quickly obtain the info. you need.
- Text-to-speech feature.
- Mini Notepad.
- Introduction - What IS Domestic Violence?
- How to be safe in a domestic violent situation.
- Common Myths and Facts.
- The Cycle of Violence Chart.
- Important Phone Numbers (updated 12-2021).
- Personal Safety Plan.
- What's a Personal Protection Order?
- Questions (and answers) about leaving.
- What is Abuse?
- Who Are the Victims?
- Internet Resources.
- Better organization of phone lists.
- Watch list now reflects main device.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm a domestic violence nurse examiner
This is an excellent app for the basic information I review with survivors of both domestic violence and sexual assault after examination. Phone numbers and safety planning info are very accurate. (Hide feature hides great but wont let the app be relaunched w/o restarting my phone)
Now days females are to be blame! Not cute!
System needs more accessibility.
This is a good app for info. But the system is flawed for people trying to get help escaping violent situations.
I have been for nearly ten years, problem? I am disabled & all shelters have no accommodations for anyone who is disabled.
Pretty sad in this day and age.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dan Uff
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Connecting People Software Co