Join the largest community of creatives.
Learn with the best online courses on creativity.
Subtitles in Portuguese, English, Spanish, and German.
Meet trending creative professionals.
Get started or specialize in your favorite creative discipline or hobby.
Get started or delve deeper with online courses in illustration, design, craft, animation, 3D, marketing, photography, video, technology, calligraphy, lettering, and architecture, regardless of your experience level. Join the largest creative community to share knowledge, create unique projects, and learn with original content to develop your professional career or hobby.
LEARN AND SHARE AT YOUR OWN PACE: Join online courses and enjoy them whenever and wherever you want.
EXPERT TEACHERS: Learn professional techniques, methods, and tips explained step by step.
PROFESSIONALLY PRODUCED COURSES: A professional team produces the courses to give you the best experience and the best learning process.
FIRST ROW LEARNING: Videos of the highest quality and unlimited access so you don’t miss any details.
CREATIVE COMMUNITY: Domestika is the ideal space to learn and share knowledge.
Discover the best online courses and original content on:
- Illustration: online courses in watercolor technique, India ink, Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, vectorial art, children’s, and fantasy illustration.
- Photography and Video: online courses in editing, post-production, retouching, studio photography, product photography, fashion photography, photomontage.
- Graphic Design: online courses in logo design, branding, editorial design, web design, UX/UI design, art direction, Photoshop techniques, among others.
- Animation and 3D: online courses in 3D lettering animation, creation, modeling, and rigging of characters, VFX, and techniques with Zbrush, Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk Maya, After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Craft: online courses in embroidery, printing, textile illustration, creative ceramics, artisanal bookbinding, papercraft, screen printing, needle felting, textile toys, art toys, and mixed media.
- Marketing and Business: online courses in branding, copywriting, digital marketing, advertising creativity, strategy and creativity, branded content, email marketing, and social media.
- Calligraphy and Typography: online courses in lettering, typographical syntax or orthotypography, micro typography, ornamental lettering, sign painting, and calligraphic logos.
- Technology: online courses in web development, app development for iOS, responsive web design, augmented reality with HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, sound design, Mailchimp, Sketch, Unity.
- Architecture and Spaces: online courses in interior design, architectural visualization, infographics, architectural illustration, AutoCAD, among others.
- Software: learn how to use essential software from scratch with online courses in Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Adobe XD, Unity, Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya, DaVinci Resolve, SketchUp, among others.
We are working hard to build an even better learning experience for our creative community. We're adding courses every day, so make sure you keep the app updated to continue enjoying Domestika to the fullest!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great classes, great app
The app is easy to use and I love every class I have taken. Unlike, ahem, hope they are reading this, Masterclass, Domestika makes it easy to find the classes you have already signed up for and easy to see where you left off. The classes themselves are well presented. The work of the instructors is brilliant. Many, if not most, speak Spanish, so we anglophones are treated to new-to-us people and fresh ideas. Best of all, you are taught the skills to at least start to do what they are doing. Actual practical skills, what a concept. So, easy to use, reasonably priced, instructive and inspiring. Even though the machine translations get a little weird at times, I can't ask for more.
Best Course Content Out There, but a little problem
Domestika is the absolute best course app I have ever used. The courses’ content is high-quality (way better than Udemy), there are so many resources to enhance our learning, and much more. However, recently, I ran into a problem. In the Domestika app, whenever I try to play any video, it tells me that there is no WiFi signal to watch lessons, even though my WiFi signal is working on other apps just fine. I have tried closing the app and reopening it, checking if there is a new update, and resetting the WiFi router, but the app still does not let me watch videos, which in turn makes it practically impossible to use. Please fix this issue soon, as this is an amazing course app, and I want to keep learning.
I love Domestika! The quality of instruction seems much higher than other platforms I've used and I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the included resources for many of the classes. Every class I've taken has had subtitles available in English and the quality of the machine translation is quite functional though not perfect. I really care about content if I'm paying for a class and domestika delivers...
- Domestika, Inc.
- 65.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DOMESTIKA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Course Bundle $9.99
- Course Bundle $10.99
- Curso course.unlimited.1218 $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.