Join Domestika, one of the fastest growing creative communities, where the best experts and creatives share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced courses. Join 8 million creatives to get started or specialize in your creative discipline or favorite hobby.
Explore all the different creative categories and find the perfect course. Watch videos online or download them to watch them whenever and wherever you want, even if you aren’t connected to the internet. Choose the language of the audio and subtitles (they’re available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, and Dutch). Participate in the course community and look at other students’ projects. Create lists to save courses for later.
Buy a Domestika Plus subscription, use credits to unlock courses directly in the app, see how many credits you have and when they expire, or manage your subscription.
What it’s like to learn on Domestika:
- Learn and share at your own pace: join online courses and enjoy them whenever and wherever you want. Download and watch them even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- The best professionals: learn techniques, methods and tips explained step by step, by expert teachers who will give you a professional perspective in each lesson.
- Professionally produced courses: a professional team produces the courses to give you the best learning experience. Videos are high-quality and you have unlimited access to watch them as many times as you want.
- Creative community: join more than 8 million creatives from around the world. Ask questions, get feedback, and offer solutions. Share your learning experience with other students who are passionate about creativity.
Find the best online courses about:
- Illustration: learn with online courses about watercolor techniques, chinese ink, Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, Illustrator, vector illustration, portraits, botanical illustration, and children’s illustration.
- Photography & Video: explore courses about editing, post-production, retouching, studio photography, product and fashion photography, Lightroom, Premiere, Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve.
- Design: develop your skills with courses about logo design, branding, editorial design, art direction, InDesign and more.
- 3D & Animation: discover 3D lettering animation, video game programming with Unity and Unreal Engine, VFX, ZBrush, Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk Maya and After Effects.
- Craft: explore the world of artisanal crafts with online courses about sculpture, modeling, creative ceramics, papercraft, screen printing, needle felting, amigurumi, macramé, collage, and more.
- Marketing & Business: give your career a boost with online courses about branding, digital marketing, advertising creativity, project management, email marketing, community management, social media, etc.
- Calligraphy & Typography: online courses about lettering, typography, sign painting, calligraphic logos, English and Japanese calligraphy, typography animation, and graffiti.
- Web & App Design: online courses about website development, application programming, responsive web design, augmented reality with HTML5, CSS, WordPress, MailChimp, Sketch, Adobe XD.
Thanks for being a part of the Domestika community!
This update includes performance improvements to make your learning experience even better.
Please update the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great classes, great app
The app is easy to use and I love every class I have taken. Unlike, ahem, hope they are reading this, Masterclass, Domestika makes it easy to find the classes you have already signed up for and easy to see where you left off. The classes themselves are well presented. The work of the instructors is brilliant. Many, if not most, speak Spanish, so we anglophones are treated to new-to-us people and fresh ideas. Best of all, you are taught the skills to at least start to do what they are doing. Actual practical skills, what a concept. So, easy to use, reasonably priced, instructive and inspiring. Even though the machine translations get a little weird at times, I can't ask for more.
Technical problems abound
I’ve bought 11 courses. I would get excited to see them on Facebook ads. I’ve been too busy to even do the courses. I watched the first one more than actually took it. Figured I could get back to it when time permitted. When I finally found some time this week to sit down and start a course, the whole setup seemed different. I guess they’ve changed the app in the weeks I’ve been otherwise occupied. Now none of my courses play right on my iPad Pro. They start and then they go off track and drag. I’m using the latest app version, so that’s not the problem.
I’m gonna want my money back if I can’t figure out how to access what I paid for. I won’t buy any more courses until then, either. What’s gonna happen, if Domestika can’t get it together, is someone will come and do what they’ve done here better. I love the concept, the brightly lit videos and the variety of topics and artists! But not the frustration. I’ve also been bothered by the very poor translations from Spanish to English. So, I’ve tried to avoid the Spanish language courses and opt for the few in English.
Get it together, please, Domestika! I want to LOVE you, not feel regret that I ever saw you go by in my Facebook feed.
Stop automatic play of course trailers
There needs to be a setting to stop course trailers automatically playing when you’re browsing courses. Sometimes, the page is still loading but the sound automatically starts with no way to stop it. It’s pretty obnoxious and startling. There are also a few bugs with the in-built video player while playing purchased course videos. Videos that are on full screen will, at times, not go back to the smaller size even after pressing the correct button on the screen. The only way to combat this is to close the app and reopen it. Apart from these two issues, I do enjoy using Domestika. Their courses are well produced and they have a wide gamut of courses that will appeal to everyone. I would love the “My Courses” section to have Ongoing/Completed/Not Started course filters as having one large list can get quite unwieldy when you have a lot of courses.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domestika, Inc.
- 200.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DOMESTIKA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Course Bundle $9.99
- Course Bundle $10.99
- Course Bundle $12.99
- Course Bundle $14.99
- Course Bundle $19.99
- Course Bundle $11.99
- Course Bundle $16.99
- Domestika Plus $9.99
- Course Bundle $7.99
- Domestika Plus $83.99