Join the largest community of creatives.
- Learn with the best online creative courses.
- Subtitles in Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French and Italian
- Meet renowned creative professionals.
- Get started or specialize in your favorite creative discipline or hobby.
Get started or delve deeper with online courses in illustration, design, craft, animation, 3D, marketing, photography, video, technology, calligraphy, lettering, and architecture, regardless of your experience level. Join the largest creative community to share knowledge, create unique projects, and learn with original content to develop your professional career or hobby.
LEARN AND SHARE AT YOUR OWN PACE: Join online courses and enjoy them whenever and wherever you want.
EXPERT TEACHERS: Learn professional techniques, methods, and tricks with step-by-step explanations.
PROFESSIONALLY PRODUCED COURSES: A professional team produces the courses to give you the best experience and learning process.
FRONT-ROW LEARNING: High-quality videos and unlimited access so you don’t miss any details.
CREATIVE COMMUNITY: Domestika is the perfect place to learn and share knowledge.
Discover the best online courses and original content in:
- Illustration: online courses in watercolor techniques, India ink, Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, vector art, and children’s and fantasy illustration.
- Photography and Video: online courses in editing, post-production, retouching, studio photography, product photography, fashion photography, and photomontage.
- Graphic Design: online courses in logo design, branding, editorial design, web design, UX/UI design, art direction, Photoshop techniques, and more.
- Animation and 3D: online courses in 3D lettering animation, character creation, modeling, and rigging, VFX, and Zbrush techniques, Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk Maya, After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Craft: online courses in embroidery, printing, textile illustration, creative ceramics, artisanal bookbinding, papercraft, screen printing, needle felting, textile toys, art toys, and mixed media.
- Marketing and Business: online courses in branding, copywriting, digital marketing, advertising creativity, strategy and creativity, branded content, email marketing, and social media.
- Calligraphy and Typography: online courses in lettering, typographical syntax or orthotypography, micro-typography, ornamental lettering, sign painting, and calligraphy logos.
- Technology: online courses in web development, app development, responsive web design, augmented reality with HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, sound design, Mailchimp, Sketch, and Unity.
- Architecture and Spaces: online courses in interior design, architectural visualization, infographics, architectural illustration, AutoCAD, and more.
- Software: learn how to use industry-leading programs from scratch with online courses in Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Adobe XD, Unity, Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya, DaVinci Resolve, SketchUp, and more.
The largest creative community is growing!
We're excited to announce that the Domestika experience is now available in two new languages: Dutch and Polish.
Update the app to the latest version and start learning something new!
Ratings and Reviews
Great classes, great app
The app is easy to use and I love every class I have taken. Unlike, ahem, hope they are reading this, Masterclass, Domestika makes it easy to find the classes you have already signed up for and easy to see where you left off. The classes themselves are well presented. The work of the instructors is brilliant. Many, if not most, speak Spanish, so we anglophones are treated to new-to-us people and fresh ideas. Best of all, you are taught the skills to at least start to do what they are doing. Actual practical skills, what a concept. So, easy to use, reasonably priced, instructive and inspiring. Even though the machine translations get a little weird at times, I can't ask for more.
Technical problems abound
I’ve bought 11 courses. I would get excited to see them on Facebook ads. I’ve been too busy to even do the courses. I watched the first one more than actually took it. Figured I could get back to it when time permitted. When I finally found some time this week to sit down and start a course, the whole setup seemed different. I guess they’ve changed the app in the weeks I’ve been otherwise occupied. Now none of my courses play right on my iPad Pro. They start and then they go off track and drag. I’m using the latest app version, so that’s not the problem.
I’m gonna want my money back if I can’t figure out how to access what I paid for. I won’t buy any more courses until then, either. What’s gonna happen, if Domestika can’t get it together, is someone will come and do what they’ve done here better. I love the concept, the brightly lit videos and the variety of topics and artists! But not the frustration. I’ve also been bothered by the very poor translations from Spanish to English. So, I’ve tried to avoid the Spanish language courses and opt for the few in English.
Get it together, please, Domestika! I want to LOVE you, not feel regret that I ever saw you go by in my Facebook feed.
Best Course Content Out There, but a little problem
Domestika is the absolute best course app I have ever used. The courses’ content is high-quality (way better than Udemy), there are so many resources to enhance our learning, and much more. However, recently, I ran into a problem. In the Domestika app, whenever I try to play any video, it tells me that there is no WiFi signal to watch lessons, even though my WiFi signal is working on other apps just fine. I have tried closing the app and reopening it, checking if there is a new update, and resetting the WiFi router, but the app still does not let me watch videos, which in turn makes it practically impossible to use. Please fix this issue soon, as this is an amazing course app, and I want to keep learning.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Domestika, Inc.
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DOMESTIKA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Course Bundle $9.99
- Course Bundle $10.99
- Course Bundle $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.