Battle nations from throughout history in DomiNations! Build your empire and command nations as you make them grow from a small village to a thriving metropolis, and battle as one of the great civilizations from the history of the world.
Build a nation, starting as an early settlement and grow through the ages, from the dawn of history to the modern era. Study under history’s greats at the University like Leonardo Da Vinci and Catherine the Great. Build Wonders of the World and create technology with historically accurate advancements.
Choose from eight nations and embark on historic campaigns advancing through history. Each civilization, from the Romans to the Japanese, has a special strength and unique units. Build your army then test your historic might against other players in PvP combat, or form alliances to conquer the world together.
Build your empire and embark on a historical journey of conquest! Download DomiNations today!
• At the new University, consult Leonardo Da Vinci, Catherine the Great, King Sejong and other historic thought leaders.
• Strengthen your Nation with the best war strategy!
BRAND NEW EVENTS!
• Accomplish fun limited-time goals based on actual events from history.
• Collect rare rewards to help your Nation advance so they can conquer the world!
FROM THE STONE AGE TO THE SPACE AGE
• Lead a colony of early hunters and gatherers on their conquest through the ages from the dawn of civilization to the modern era.
• Design a small civilization and grow it into a thriving metropolis.
• Build historic Wonders of the World, including famous landmarks like the Pyramids of Egypt and the Roman Colosseum.
CHOOSE YOUR NATION AND LEAD AN ARMY
• Battle as of one of 8 fearsome Nations on its journey through time.
• Choose one of the great civilizations from history like the Romans, British, Chinese, French, Germans, Japanese, Koreans and Greeks.
• Tackle historic battle campaigns to collect important resources and upgrade your city as you advance through history!
• Each civilization has a special strength to help you build unique units.
• Battle through history and advance your city, like longbowmen, vandals, and the mighty samurai!
DISCOVER NEW TECHNOLOGIES
• Legendary game designer Brian Reynolds brings history to life in every era as key advancements from each period in history will help you progress your epic civilization!
• Research each civilization, new materials, invent advanced weaponry, and develop trade to grow a bustling economy.
• Through scientific discovery, strengthen your troops with better equipment, upgrade your buildings and town center with modern materials.
• Create a war strategy to bolster your defenses as you grow stronger.
FORM AN ALLIANCE AND WAGE WORLD WAR
• Put your powerful Nation to the ultimate test in PvP combat and raid your enemies’ cities for huge bunches of loot!
• Battle for crucial resources, untold wealth, and total world domination.
• Team up with other skilled rulers and forge an unstoppable Alliance.
• Unleash the full force of your armies with a unique battle strategy to outwit and outlast your opponents in 50-on-50 Alliance warfare.
• Conquer the globe in World War and take home the spoils of war!
Build one of history’s greatest civilizations and develop a battle strategy to conquer opponents. Join an alliance and achieve world domination in DomiNations!
Download now to start building your civilization!
Terms of Service:
Call to Arms v8.2
Join an Alliance! If you are not in an Alliance and your Alliance Gate is repaired, you may be sent an invitation to join a suggested Alliance.
Balance changes for General Zhukov: think carefully about his use on offense while also making him easier to approach and destroy when deployed on defense.
Improved video availability to some devices.
Check out the full list of improvements on the forums.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Build a nation, establish alliances, go to war, expand, evolve. From legendary game designer Brian Reynolds (Civilization II, Rise of Nations) comes DomiNations, a build-and-battle game that mixes some of our favorite parts of Clash of Clans and strategy classic Age of Empires, while implementing tons of innovative gameplay. As you connect your formidable empire with roads, create wonders of the world, and team up with friends in warring factions, your country will advance through history—from the Stone Age all the way to the Space Age.
Super fun game despite pay to win and bugs
This a super fun game and have been playing it for many months. The ability to build your town and design a separate war base is really great because it allows you to express your creativity and find new ways of defending yourself. You also have a lot of variety offensively as you get to choose from a variety of different nations, each having their own perks and special army units. It’s a social game too. You can join an alliance and war against other alliances in a coordinated effort to destroy all of the opponents heavily fortified bases.
Now for the bad. The developers are always selling armies and technologies that cost real money and give people an advantage in battle. A lot of those bonuses don’t apply to alliance wars which is a very good thing. Secondly, their chat feature is so incredibly buggy that it becomes impossible to coordinate with others or leads to teammate miscommunications which is resulting in anger and confusion. It’s been at least a couple of months since the developers released an update to their chat system and it’s still super unreliable. They seemed to be more focused on selling premium content than addressing core game issues, which is disappointing.
All that said, the pros outweigh the cons by a lot and I still think it’s worth picking up.
Fun game but kind of buggy
I only recently started playing this game after discovering it in the App Store. It’s pretty fun, kind of like Age of Empires meets Clash of Clans. Solid game so far. The only thing that really bugs me about the game is that the crowns system seems to be broken. Crowns are like items you can unlock to speed up production of units or troops and such (think “gems” from Clash). Anyways, you can unlock free crowns by watching ads or completing some kind of action. So far, I have been able to unlock these free crowns ONCE. I’ve watched tons of ads, but it keeps saying it’s “processing” and never gives me my free crowns. It’s pretty annoying. Also, sometimes the game kind of lags for whatever reason (it’s not my connection, I checked). It gets stuck in infinite loading when I try to open supply drops or with the previously mentioned free crowns. Also, in single player campaign mode sometimes the game doesn’t acknowledge when you have gained stars (you’re suppose to destroy a town for stars). I destroyed a town twice and it still says 4 stars even though I decimated it (5 stars).
Tl;dr Overall it’s a fun game, but the free crowns/gems system is broken and there are some bugs in single player.
- NEXON M Inc.
- 231.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Big Huge Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $9.99
- Pile of Crowns $4.99
- Stack of Crowns $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.