Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino! for iPhone the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
Domino! is super addictive, fast-paced, multiplayer dominoes done right for iOS!
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games on the App Store? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Push notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I especially enjoy the “Blitz” and ability to find the current person you may be playing. You can also play old friend and old opponents. I wish they would add scoring using ‘threes’ to score with as opposed to fives to score.
I just got the new update a day later and it’s worse than it was before. The game stalls it’s very glitchy on my iPhone. Can someone please fix that right away... We need another version. I don’t like being without my game! Thanks in advance! 😩
The computer cheats - seems to use ability to know what I’m holding.... When I lose hand, I’ve got high-value bones to count the majority of the time; on the other hand, when computer loses hand, it has mostly blank bones to count the majority of the times! This is with game setting is on hard. When it seems the games are more from random selections, I win most of the time. Otherwise the game is good to pass the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.