Domotz includes everything you need to manage multiple networks, administrating devices on any network regardless of brand. Domotz offers powerful IoT network management software for MSP's, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. We offer the complete solution to cost-effectively manage and monitor your customers’ networks with plug and play setup, a friendly UX, and a comprehensive feature set, accessible from any desktop browser or mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: This app REQUIRES the Domotz Agent to be installed on a network via the Domotz Box, Domotz Pi or via self-install on Raspberry Pi or NAS (Synology, ReadyNAS or QNAP).
• NETWORK MONITORING: Get a full inventory of all IP devices connected to a network in seconds. Monitoring performed via MAC address and device heartbeat checked every 30 seconds.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Supports Web, Remote Desktop and Console Access (http/s, RDP, SSH, Telnet).
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• NETWORK MAPPING/PoE/SNMP MONITORING: Automatic detection of which devices are connected to individual ports of a managed switch. Monitor the data traffic of individual ports and shut down individual ports.
• ALERTS: Email and push notification alerts for network down, device down and new device joined the network.
• NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS: Bandwidth analysis and speed tests.
• MULTI-VLAN: Monitoring of multiple VLANs
• COLLABORATION: Securely invite someone onto the network or access an external network remotely.
• DASHBOARD: A dashboard to troubleshoot and monitor all live agents installed across various networks. Easily troubleshoot and identify issues across multiple networks.
• Improved app usability
• Enhanced device discovery
• Bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App icon notification fixed, but now doesn’t remember login
The problem with the badge app icon not clearing is fixed, but now every time I open the app I have to enter my password. Prior to the most recent update it would remember my login information and open straight to my account.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for this inconvenience. We have fixed the bug, and the next version will bring the app to the original behavior. Thanks for your patience.
No persistence on credentials
Apps that require re-logging in every time they push an update encourage people to use simple, easy-to-use and easy-to-hack passwords. Please add support for touchID.
The Best Network App Out!!!!!!!
We install everyone of these on our custom automated jobs and this comes in very handy gives us the chance of logging in instead of rolling a vehicle out we have sold other competitor brands practice is top-notch bar none
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.