Ratings and Reviews
As a resident of Philadelphia, I am excited to have this app in order to do something tangible to help those in need in our community and alert nonprofits to individuals who could use assistance. As a nonprofit professional, I know how important it is to connect people to services and even small donations can make a difference. Thanks for making this available to our community!
Great app and much needed in Philadelphia. Provides resources for those in need and those who can help. It connects our community in a way that's never been done. So excited for this!
Suggestions for Nikki Johnson-Huston for even better user friendly app
A great resource but am experiencing a few problems/suggestions
1) updating my email: only allows numbers when you click on the field
2) creating an account using email (had to use Facebook- what if consumer doesn't have Facebook)
3) what if I know of organizations that are not listed?
4) what about ability to search for not just job, but education (GRE or college access) organizations
5) what about ability to search also for organizations which are ADA ?
GREAT idea otherwise! Keep working hard to perfect app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.