Adding the 2014 and 2015 in-app purchases
Ratings and Reviews
Needs serious improvements
Just loaded this app and already see major problems:
- The "welcome" email included my password in clear text. I complained about this to the support group, let's see if they do anything about it.
- The login screen remembers my name and password, and there doesn't appear to be a way to disable this. I prefer to enter my login info each time, rather than have it stored on my phone.
- Have to select a tax year each time I launch the app. Would be better if the app remembered my last selection.
- Cannot attach multiple photos to a donation. Since all items of the same type get grouped together, even if they're of different quality, a one-photo limit is quite a hindrance. I have a huge amount of stuff to list and it's not practical (and sometimes not possible) to include all similar items in one photo.
It would be nice to have options for how to display the donation list. I can only see two or three donation items on the screen, so it will be laborious to scroll through and find one if I want to add more items to it.
On the good side, the app hasn't crashed on me (as reported by other reviewers).
This version is faster and saves me money. A good selection of items and fair market values that made itemizing my donations easier.
Don’t waste your time
This app crashes frequently and randomly won’t save your entries. Keep shopping for an app that works.
- CharityDeductions.com, LLC
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2012 CharityDeductions.com™, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2014 $24.99
- 2015 $24.99
- 2014 - Discounted $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.