Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you'll need to make the one-time upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit (Premium Version Only)
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup (Premium Version Only)
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional monthly or annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• Complications for Apple Watch Series 4 now supported. Progress bars display (# goals with activity / # tracked goals unmet at today).
• You will now see a checkmark on a habit with activity on the current day.
• You can now set a reminder to fire 'ALWAYS', only when there is 'NO ACTIVITY,' or only when the goal is 'UNMET'. All existing reminders default to 'ALWAYS'. Note: Reminders will only fire on Tracked Days for Daily and Weekday reminders.
• You can now access the Journal from the main Habit List by triple tapping (3x) the habit name.
• Bug Fix: Notes added on previous days from main list now have correct timestamps.
• Bug Fix: Notes and counts edited in Journal keep original timestamp.
• Bug Fix: CSV file export now contains all journal notes.
• Badge now resets after the day is reset (ex. midnight).
• Badge number now shows number of goals with NO activity, rather than number of goals UNMET.
iCloud / Dropbox Backups:
• Bug Fix: Backups are now faster and working more reliably.
Thanks to all for your feedback and reviews. We are listening! And as always, thanks for using DONE.
Ratings and Reviews
This App is 100% Worth The Long Review
I’ve tried several different habit tracker apps to monitor and increase/decrease the frequency of several activities in my life, but none of them come close to Done. A lot of these apps can have too many features, which I find gets in the way of successfully altering a habit. Done is simple, attractive and easy to use, while still providing a more than detailed breakdown of your habit statistics. When I found that I wanted to track a few smaller aspects of a certain habit, I discovered the journal feature. The journal feature was one of my favorite parts because it allowed me to write down the information and details about a specific day. For instance, if I’m trying to reduce how often I go on Instagram, when updating my progress I can make a note of maybe how long I spent on insta each time that I opened it. This feature allowed me to add a more personal touch to my goals, which definitely made them easier to keep up with, and just a little more rewarding when I achieved them. On top of all that, the app is absolutely gorgeous. You can assign a color to each goal, all of which are vibrant and pleasing. The app has a sleek, minimal interface that’s attractive but not distracting or confusing. I would 100% recommend the Done app for any goals or habit tracking needs you have. I’ll definitely be buying the unlimited version very soon!
CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!
I’m naturally a goal setter. But have failed a lot too, by running out of steam. When I first got this app, I was in love with everything about it, but still skeptical. After a week, I was really on a streak! Many weeks later, I’m doing ALL of the things I’ve wanted to make HABITS in my life and I wake up EXCITED every morning to see my app go into full color by the end of the day! I get the most important goals done in the early morning- workout, read, take vitamins, food prep, meditate, visualize important goals and the day ahead, tidy the house etc, and then I add fun ones at work like “do a random act of kindness today!” In the evening before bed, I memorize new names and make associations (and that’s made a HUGE difference—people feel so important when you remember their name—the app is called Name Skillz and even my grandkids love it!!) and then I turn on Memrise app and I’M LEARNING SPANISH in just five minutes per night! I have several other goals too but what I’m saying is that this app really works like no other! I don’t want to go to bed until it’s all lit up in color!! I absolutely love it and if you need me to make a commercial or something for you I will!! Haha This Grandmother of 14 is in shape, and rockin my goals!! xoxo 💋 THANK YOU AGAIN!!
i used to use Productive and i thought it was the best i could get! it was pretty great, to be fair. but when i recently lost my old apple id i also lost the premium membership i had purchased for something similar to the premium payment here. i downloaded it again via my new apple id, added three habits, went to add another one, and it said that was all i could add and that i could get premium for 30 bucks a year. that’s a far cry from a one time purchase under $10. i immediately deleted the app and went on the search for something similar. and that’s when i found Done! i downloaded it, added three habits, and purchased premium. i’ve been using it for a few weeks now and it’s perfect for me. it has the same sort of beautifully simple UI that Productive had, and a similar (but far improved) function. i love this app so much and the only complaint i could ever have is that i had to pay for premium, but even that is minuscule as it was only 7 bucks.
- treebetty LLC
- 94.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $6.99
- Growth Bundle: Monthly $2.99
- Done Growth Bundle: Yearly $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.