To-do list finally reinvented! No more overwhelming to-do lists, no more switching between notes and calendar apps to manage your day, no more chronic procrastination. The productivity app you’ve been waiting for is here!
Developed by a team of passionate productivity hackers, researchers, designers and engineers united by a common desire to create a beautiful, simple, intuitive productivity app with smart and powerful features.
- Create Goals (can be projects, folders, categories)
- Choose a custom color for each Goal
- Connect everything you do to a Goal and track its progress
TASKS & EVENTS
- Organize all your tasks and events in one place
- Create routines with recurring tasks & events
- Reschedule or postpone events with one swipe
- Sync events with iOS and Google calendars
- Choose which calendars you want to see
- Match any Calendar to a Goal
- Pomodoro-style timer to keep focus on one task at a time
- Keep track of how you spend your time
- Stay in the flow by moving from one completed task to the next, without being distracted by your entire to-do list
- Earn breaks as rewards for completed tasks
- Organize and keep track of your breaks
- Pause, recharge, and relax with no guilt
STATS & ANALYTICS
- Powerful statistics to better understand self
- See your average day, week, month, year
- Discover your most productive times
DONE LIST & FAVORITES
- Review and celebrate your accomplishments
- Highlight your favorite tasks and events
- See a list of what made you happy
These features are proven to reduce procrastination and increase work / life satisfaction, based on science and research.
Welcome to your new productive life!
All user task data is encrypted locally using 256-bit encryption before being sent to the cloud servers for backup, which means the data cannot be read by anyone except the user.
- Improved saving of recurring tasks
- Fixed list alignment in task notes
- Fixed random crashes on iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All your todo needs in one place
Done combines a project tracker, daily todo tasks, calendar events, and task timers all in one place - plus a daily/weekly/monthly section to view your productivity! I really enjoy using it so far and plan on relying on this app for lots of planning :) Highly recommend trying it out and seeing if it works well for you! Suggestions for future updates: the daily view for tasks is awesome but the user interface for inputting a task and then confirming it is a bit roundabout, as the user has to click outside the dialog box for the task to register and the box to disappear - a simple x button or something along those lines would make it easier. Also, currently it is a bit difficult to intuitively make certain tasks repeat for only 5 days in a row, for example. Implementing a simple, additional specification such as “end repeat on date/after # times” would be helpful, as most calendar apps do.
Keep up the good work!
Works great and doesn't push the paying version!
I've been trying to get into better habits and this app has been great! You can make a big goal for the week and then make "sub-goals" on how you will achieve it. For example, if a goal was to workout more the sub goals would be "leg day, cardio, etc" and you add it to your to do list and check it off everyday. The only problem would be with a reoccurring goal that is the same everyday because you would need to make 7 of those sub goals in order to check them off everyday. For example, if your big goal was to read before bed every night, you would need to make 7 "sub goals" to read so that you can add it to your list everyday. Not a huge problem, just takes a lil extra time to get used to. I hope that makes sense. I haven't figured out a way for it to send reminders, but if there is a way then this would be the PERFECT app!
Great range from simple to scheduled
Finally! A great app for projects. Done app is extremely well-designed visually and functionally - enjoyable to look at, not overwhelming at all to set-up or use, no clutter, streamlined. Impressive, the first one of these I will actually use. I've tried many many over the years. Just right, it can do simple projects to ones with details - notes and reminders options for each task. Not complex at all, no learning curve. I set up 4 projects with tasks in a couple of minutes. Generally, these protect apps that allow for enough details and scheduling are exhausting just to set-up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.