There when it matters most!
Donegal Insurance Group mobile application for policyholders and agents.
* Pay your bill and review your billing information
* Access your policy information and documents including ID cards for viewing and emailing
* Submit a claim quickly and easily, including adding an audio message with the claim report
* Access to the policy and billing information you need to help your client
* Make payments directly from the app
* Submit claims, including adding an audio message with the claim report
* View and email ID cards, certificates of insurance
* View agency reports, brochures, and incentives
This update includes an enhancement to use Touch ID for login, the ability to retrieve username as well as password, and other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to work but no more
I have to echo the sentiment of other users, the App is useless. I can no longer log in. This is very aggravating especially because it made paying annual premiums so convenient. Neither login nor resetting the password work. When I attempt to create another user account with my current login name, it tells me that the login name is already in use. So I know I got that right. Deleting and re-installing the App doesn’t make a difference. I guess the only way to pay premiums is to go to their website from now on or send a check by snail mail (how outdated a practice that is). Or switch to another insurance ... hmmm, there’s a thought ...
App no longer works
App used to work great. Hasn’t worked in months. Was used to pay bills and know I always had a valid ID card for my vehicles. Been months and I’ll the app does when trying to log in is state “Unable to log in at this time, please try again later”. Can we either fix this or kill this app off and give us something we can use?
Just started my 4th year w/ Donegal. Saving a pass to Apple Wallet NEVER works and their IT dept is well aware. Last week after logging in, I was shown 3 accounts from random people instead of my own info. I reported it but no follow up.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.