Dont Forgeter is a lightning-fast, clear and efficient to-do list that will keep you up-to-date with all the important stuff. We have designed it to be as fast as possible so that you won't waste your time on additional gestures and actions anymore.
- add to-do's with only one word thanks to our new suggestion system;
- add reminders with one swipe and plan your days, weeks, or even months with no efforts at all;
- add as many reminders for one to-do as you want - the main thing is that you don't forget;
- control your life on the go with easy-to-manage lists and one-hand navigation system, perfect for intensive and busy lifestyle.
This app is designed for people who do not want to waste even 2 or 3 additional seconds for creating to-dos and reminders. It is a perfect choice for those who live very fast and really want to catch all the chances the life brings.
Save your time and never forget anything again!
- meet the Disk tab! You can now save all passwords, phones, emails and other vital info exactly in this place;
- links, emails and phone numbers are now clickable! Store and easily refer to it when you need;
- you can now add an unlimited amount of text and scroll through right via your to-do;
- added cancel button to the date and time picker screen;
- added copy and select ability;
- added French language support;
- various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Hey nice app, downloaded it off product hunt. Anyway to incorporate dragging and reordering list items so to prioritize to dos, or be able to refer to history of completed tasks? Don’t know why I feel weird when completed tasks vanish into the ether. Might feel even better about myself seeing all the things I crossed off my list for some reason. Excited to replace my usage of 3x5 cards for my daily/weekly to dos though, yes I am old school.
* also editing list items would be nice, just misspelled a word and it bothers me. But not going to delete because that item is higher priority than some of the others way down the list
Developer Response ,
Hi katfoods! Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your point of view and will do our best to further improve your experience.
As for the ideas, we have taken your wishes into account and work on them these days. The whole list of modifications will be included in the future app updates so please make sure to update the app with each and every release :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.