Over 190 Million Players Worldwide!
Available in 13 Languages
UNLEASH YOUR INNER GOD AND CREATE A UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new challenging way to create a universe of your dreams.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
- New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
CRITICS LOVE IT!
> Apple REWIND AWARD
> “Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
> “Giving it huge thumbs up!" - TUAW
> “It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
> “Discovering each new element was an utter delight." - AppSafari
> "You'll have to use your creativity… ruthlessly addictive." - Slide2Play
> "I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!” - TouchGen
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Farm™
Some bugs fixed. Minor ones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What ever happened to the App Store man
I remember playing this game on my 3rd gen iPod touch, I’m talking 5 maybe closer to 10 years ago. It was great, drag elements together, make new ones, repeat - did it all day long. Downloaded it again because I was sick of games restricting me from playing, dousing me with ads and trying to get me to pay ludicrous amounts of money just to play a little more. Doesn’t it make sense that in order for people to play your game more you have to actually let them play it? Why can’t I combine more than a few elements before I’m “out of essence” and I have to spend 10 minutes watching ads just to play the game for another 5? Of course I could just fork over A HUNDRED DOLLARS for unlimited essence so I can actually play the game for more than a few minutes without being bogged down with the same ads over and over. When did all the developers decide “hey screw the customer experience let’s just see who’s stupid enough to pay for this”. What ever happened to being able to play the d*mn game you downloaded. I’m still gonna play it out of nostalgia but I’m not happy.
Please fix major bugs
I recently picked this game back up because I used to love the creativity aspect. However, there are some major bugs to be squashed. I have the latest version of iOS. I thought it was my phone that was acting up, so I deleted the game, and then re-downloaded it. When I opened the game, all of my saved data was gone :(... Some current issues I am having are; 1) 50% of the time when you click on the app, a dark screen comes up with few balls of green light floating around, so you have to restart the app 2) The Facebook connect link still does not work. It does ask to open facebook, but when you do, you get an Error message stating “App not setup: This app is still in development mode and you don’t have access to it, ect”
3) About 40% of the time when the ads come up during the game, when I click the X button, the games shuts down
Sorry for this being so long, I enjoy playing this game, however these setbacks are quite a nuisance. Please address these issues, because I would not like to play this game anymore if these bugs continue to show up frequently
Infuriating amount of ads
In terms of the game itself this is 5 stars. The way this game operates, however, is nothing short of infuriating.
I got so fed up of the ads that appear ever 10 seconds (literally) that I tried to buy the full version in order to get rid of the ads. I COULD NOT find where to do this so I had to uninstall the app and then reinstall in order to buy the full version. After doing this I promptly continued to get ads, even though it explicitly says no ads will happen in the paid version.
I’m honestly incredibly annoyed and do NOT recommend this app to anyone. The point of an app is to entertain, not force ads on the players constantly in order to make money. Utterly disappointed as I played this app years ago when it first came out and thought it was great, now it is just a sorry excuse for garbage.
Quite frankly, I want my dollar back for false advertising.
- JoyBits Co Ltd.
- 158 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010-2019, JoyBits Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Kit $1.99
- Bundle of 1000 mana $3.99
- Bundle of 10000 mana $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.