In celebration of Doodle Jump's fifth anniversary we've created this simple mini-game.
We hear your comments loud and clear! So:
1. We are working around the clock to improve the speed of connection!
2. We are working on a feature where you can play against your friends!
3. We are adding an option to remove ads.
4. We are reducing the number of ads.
5. We are adding more cool content - levels, outfits, powerups!
Thanks for playing!!!!! And thanks for your patience!
- Potentially a 6-star game ******
- It is like flappy bird, but multiplayer. My dream came true
- I pretty much can't put this game down, it's so much fun! I like watching as my global ranking goes up and up.
- Potentially a new classic and makes good use of the Flappy Bird mechanics
A tad tired of jumping, our tireless hero Doodle the Doodler grabs his favorite jetpack and joins a semi-illegal jetpack drag race through the treacherous canyons of Doodlandia with one single objective - WIN!
Dominate the global and friends leaderboards by winning as many races as you possibly can in this addictive real-time four-person multiplayer game.
Simple and addictive gameplay: touch the screen to go up, avoid obstacles, and WIN!!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Doodle jump race
Great game but i don’t feel like I’m playing against real people
I feel like this would be a good mini game inside one of the other doodle jump apps, but it’s not enough to be its own game. It’s just like the Christmas and Easter doodle jump games: they could have just made a way to unlock themes like that in the normal game instead of making a whole new app for it, but they just want more people to download more of their apps.
Also, I see a lot of people asking if you’re playing against AI instead of actual people and the answer is definitely yes. I don’t really care about playing against AI because it means I don’t need internet for it, but if you do care about that, just keep that in mind before downloading this game.
Filled With Bugs
It’s a shame because the gameplay is a lot of fun, but this app is terrible. Has no functionality...it gives you a number where you rank, but no ability to see a leaderboard anywhere.
Latest issue, for days now, is that the ad that plays after a race freezes the app every time, meaning the only way out is to force quit. I understand that can happen, but to let several days go by without even apparently noticing is pretty pathetic.
The developer, Lima Sky, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lima Sky
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lima Sky LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.