DoodleTables builds the times tables confidence and ability of your 4-14 year old with a work program tailored to their individual level, strengths and weaknesses. Using powerful in-app adaptive technology, times tables are learned at a pace adjusted to each individual.
Initially, ‘Learn’ questions help children to understand the relationships and links between numbers so they gain a deep understanding of what the times tables are to help them develop their instant recall and, most importantly, build their confidence.
As children progress, the program develops to further encourage instant recall through the ‘60-Second Challenge’ feature.
Each multiplication has a detailed program of content that tests a child’s knowledge and how they can apply it, taking them, when they’re ready, beyond just knowing the standard 12 x 12 multiplication grid.
▶ Key Features
- A carefully personalized and highly motivating times tables program
- Perfect revision partner for times tables tests
- Thoroughly researched by educational professionals
- Great range of innovative question styles that support all types of learners
- Children learn their tables through understanding number relationships and using repetition
- Content includes opportunities to apply their understanding to fractions, division and word problems
- Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability; they feel a sense of accomplishment for their hard work
- Accessibility options such as colored overlays and audio dictation
- Designed to be used for just ten minutes a day
- Motivational features including a customisable panda
- Work from anywhere with its offline capabilities
Help your child feel confident in math by joining tens of thousands of families using Doodle!
▶ See why people love DoodleTables
“As the companion app to DoodleMath, this app has been excellent for boosting my daughter’s confidence with multiplication and division ... My daughter has loved challenging herself during the school holidays!” - Parent, App Store
“My six year old has been using DoodleTables over the last few months and is developing her fluency in calculations. She really enjoys the app and has been making really good progress!” - Parent, App Store
▶ DoodleTables subscriptions
All DoodleTables app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleMath, our award-winning app, which supports math mastery
• DoodleConnect, our parent app where you can track progress, get instant updates and set motivational goals
•The Parent Dashboard, our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy full access to all of DoodleTables' features with DoodleTables Premium! There are three types of subscription available per child:
One-month subscription - $7.99
Annual subscription - $79.99
Lifetime subscription - $169.99
We offer all users a free 7-day trial of DoodleTables Premium to let you explore all of its exciting features.
▶ The boring stuff
Home users will need a paid subscription in order to get access to the Premium version of DoodleTables.
The one-month subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Lifetime subscriptions apply to the named child only. Lifetime subscriptions are not transferable between users.
Terms and conditions: https://www.doodlemaths.com/terms-and-conditions
This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fabulous tool to learn time tables while having fun
My 7 yr old has been using DoodleMaths, DoodleSpell and now DoodleTables- and each time she starts hesitantly and progresses quickly. As the app tracks progress and “feeds” more questions where she has struggled, her confidentiality increases too as she recognises questions and is able to answer them more quickly. The current Easter Egg Challenge is so exciting she picks up her time tables straight after getting up in the morning. I can only recommend the app!
Easy to use
This app allows a child to practise the times table independently for just 5 to 10 minutes a day. Each round of practice is 15 questions which is just right to keep my child interested without being too tedious. I like how the questions are slightly different each time, enough to keep the brain working a little harder without getting it all fried. Effective and easy to use.
So it’s not the best
- EZ Education Ltd
- 136.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 EZ Education Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1st User Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Unlock The First User $3.99
- 1st User Annual Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.