Heat up your tires with long smokey burnouts and when the green light drops launch full throttle with your wheels in the air! Push your skills to the limit rapidly accelerating to over 200 mph all the while doing your best to keep from smoking the tires or blowing your engine on a tricky racing surface.
Pray your engine and chassis tuning are just right as you try to be the first to pilot across the finish line... but don't forget to pull the chute as you stand on the brakes before flying off the end of the track and into the sand traps!
Hone your reaction and ET as you strive for the perfect run in the bracket classes or drive on the edge of sanity in the heads up and grudge racing events.
Race online with your friends or around the world in live multiplayer action. Work your way through the rankings and try to get into the daily top 10.
AMAZING 3D GRAPHICS
Smokey Burnouts, Header Flames, Nitrous Purges, Wheels Up Launches, Functional Parachute, Gear Shifting, Custom Paint, Hood Scoop, Wings and Wheelie Bars.
HEAD TO HEAD MULTIPLAYER RACING
Bracket Racing, Heads Up Outlaw and Drag Radial.
Small Block, Big Block, Mountain Motor, Carburetor, Fuel Injection, Tunnel Ram, Turbo, Nitrous, Blower and Fire Breathing Fender Exit Exhaust.
Hood Scoops, Custom Wheels, Paint, Lettering, Transmission, Wings, Brakes, Parachute, Wheelie Bars, Suspension.
The Door Slammers 2 winter update is finally here! We are excited to offer numerous improvements, fixes and agreements with over 10 real life race car drivers to be included in the game!
- Added Automatic Shifting for Handicapped and Physically Disabled Players
- Agreements with favorite Real Life Racers Monza, Doc, Kye Kelley Shocker and Aftershock, Farm Truck, AZN, Disco Dean, Craig Sullivan's Barn Burner and more
- New Custom Builder Car Textures
- New Metallic Paint Lettering Choice
- New Wheel System
- 9 Tires Sizes x235, x275, 315, 28x10.5, 29.5x10.5, 29.5x10.5w, 33x10.5w, 33x15 and 34.5x17
- Added Tire Size to Tournament Tech Inspection
- Added Multi Stage Nitrous to Compete with Turbo and Blower Cars
- New Car Selection User Interface
- Add Pro Mod N/T Grudge Racing
- Added Instant Green Grudge Racing
- Added New Clear Scoop Hood Option for Nitrous
- Added New Sheet Metal Intake for Boosted Fuel Injection Engines
- Added 2nd Color Chart to Body Paint Selection
- Added Headlight Color Choices
- Added a Dragster Scoop
- Added Real Racers Reset Tune Button
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Custom Color Bead Lock Wheels
- Limit Tournament Qualifiers to 3
- Added Confirm to Sell A Vehicle
- Added Optionally Login with Email Instead of ID
- Round Robin Lettering Selection
- Higher Resolution Lettering Texture Download
- Lower Most Cars for Slammed Mode
- Higher Resolution 3d Models
- Improved Car Paint Shader
- Physics Front Tire Diameter and Launch RPM Improves Vehicle Reaction Time
- Dial In, Delay Box and License Plates Save to the Online Database
- Timing System Records to 0.xxxx Decimals
- 1/4 Mile Performance Increased to Match Real Life Race Results
- Added More Time A Double Bulb Competitor Must Wait Before Timing Out Opponent
- Added Flashing Blue Light to 3d Tree
- 3d Preview of Hood and Wing Choices
- Increased Centrifugal Supercharger Performance to Compete with Turbo and Blower Cars
- Increased Garage Capacity to 199 Cars
- Option to Completely Remove Window Stickers
- New Parachute Lever
- Improved Augmented Reality Scale Slider
- Inverted Gearing Adjustment Removed
- Bump Box Allowing Trans Brake Creep
- Race Replay Crashing Bug
- Red Light First Win Logic
- Tire Temp Needle Variation Between Different Phones
- Steering Jitter In Garage
- Turn Exhaust Flames off In Garage
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game but to boring
I love the game it’s fun and I play every day but my complaint is that you got to use gold to buy turbos blowers nitrous becides pro mod nitrous and super chargers with gold and you have to use money to buy the ‘real racers’ other then that really fun game and if you want to bracket race it goes by total package I hate that becus when I race somebody I pass them and I rip it let off the gas and hit the brakes it says the other person won and in the next update plz add funny cars top fuel dragsters and make the real racers a choice to buy them with money and plz add drag bikes diesels and fast jackson1.0 and2.0 thank you but other than that the game is amzeing I love it no lag for me but I hate how people do a starting line glitch and as a jr dragster racer I think you should add jr dragsters and a race for them and also make new tracks and make trailers and you be able to make you’re trailers how you want them and add and I want to have real racetracks around it the world and plz add I big brakes race where you have rounds and Carrer harder becus every time I race super pro and street and pro all the cars brake it buy a lot that’s annoying I wish thare was a way to get gold without buying it with real money
It’s the best drag racing game I have come across for any platform in recent times. Not nearly as great as Burnout PCE on the old desktop, but better than the generic games that emphasize sports cars over actually drag machines. Doesn’t seem to have many glitches other than occasionally putting both cars in the same lane in multiplayer action (this can be fixed by backing out of the burnout box, then changing to the other lane if the opponent has patience). The reason it doesn’t get 5 stars is because the fastest cars can only be built by using real money for gold in game used to buy forced induction. It’s not a problem though since there’s still a lot of people who run without it which makes winning heads up races with nitrous possible. My favorite though is the 8.50 index class. Open bracket is also good. Another bad thing is there is a some lag between you and the opponent. Even if the race is only won by a few thousandths your opponent isn’t right next to you. Makes it difficult to drive the stripe during index, and bracket.
I do recommend it for those long winters of off time between real racing seasons.
Great game but a few flaws
I love the game don’t get me wrong I’ve spent countless hours and money (on gold) but here are a few issues I see. In the “Heads Up” my thought is whoever gets to the finish line first is the winner, but that’s not the case. If the other guy runs a faster time he wins. To me that is not heads up racing it is whoever gets to the finish line first. Next I would like to see a few other options in the tuning category. I have pretty much all the same cars with all the same upgrades. Also I feel like some people have figured out glitches where they are running a 4 second 1/4 pass on nitrous, that just doesn’t make it fun for the people that take their time to upgrade and tune there car to run a 6 second 1/4 mile pass. Maybe throw some newer style trucks in the mix (single cab short bed Chevy) that would be cool , maybe a dragster or funny car section would be awesome. Other than that awesome game please keep the updates coming. I was so excited when the real racers cars were put into the game.
- Ron Hamm
- 354.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Horsepower 1
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Gold Coins $0.99
- 25 Gold Coins $4.99
- 150 Gold Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.