The DoorWays App is a tool that helps you design and visualize the perfect entry for your home and personal style.
Easy to Use:
1 – Create and experiment with multiple door and glass combinations in the gallery.
2 – Take a picture of your home and pop in the doors you designed.
3 – Once you find your perfect new entry, locate a dealer to help you buy it.
Lots of Choices
• Browse multiple door collections in stainable, wood-grained and paintable-smooth finishes.
• Visualize on your home to meet your own personal style; change color, glass accessories, etc. to get the perfect look.
• Find door styles to match the architecture of your home – Craftsman, Bungalow, Ranch, Victorian, Colonial, Traditional, Contemporary, Rustic and more.
• Add light and curb appeal to any door with dozens of decorative, privacy and specialty glass options.
• Create and save multiple door and glass combinations.
• Share different looks via e-mail and Facebook.
• Size and scale doors in camera view with the built-in visualizer.
• Log in to share saved doors between our website and app
• Dealer locator and contact information all accessible within the app.
iPhone X bug fixes
Various UX / UI updates to enhance user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointing - What is with this Company ??
Would give ZERO stars but not an option. Tried multiple times and like other reviews, you can’t get a photo to appear after going through selection process - just a waste of time. Sad as we wanted to purchase doors, but now are questioning quality of product - if you can’t get your app to work can you create a quality product.
Tried several times uploading pic and adding the model number but could not see anything. Every time I finish the process adding the door the app glitches and takes it back to the home screen. Even created an account to save door but it does not help. If the app is not tested properly for usage don’t advertise.
Complete waste of time
Tried multiple times to upload picture and select door. The app keeps shutting down. After so many disappointing reviews, you would think the developers would fix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.