► TWO PARTS LOGIC TO ONE PART LUNACY
First you drew. Next you deleted. Now dive into the latest instalment of the fiendishly entertaining puzzle game with a truly loony sense of humor and get displacing.
Fit the pieces into the right places on the picture, but make sure to get them in the right order too. Engage your brain and your sense of humor to solve an endless series of crazy puzzles where finding the solution is only half the fun – it’s the hilarious and inventive animations each solution launches that will keep you coming back to the DOPest logic game for more brain-tickling adventures and cartoon fun.
► DISPLACEMENT ACTIVITIES
• Familiar fun in a brand-new format – in the brand-new gameplay, you must put the three items in the right place on the picture and in the right order to solve the puzzle . Master the game’s simple mechanic then let your imagination run riot as you try to unravel each ingenious pictorial riddle.
• Regular shots of DOPamine – over 100 puzzles are already in the game, each with its own unique comic situation and particular brand of crazy logic that will require all your lateral thinking powers to solve. Whether you’re helping Newton discover gravity or a woman shoplift fruit from the store, feeding a lizard or making a tired housewife her coffee, solving each tricky puzzle is guaranteed to put a smile on your face .
• Picture riddles for players of all ages – kids and adults alike will find endless hours of entertainment in DOP 3. The game’s simple language, classic cartoon-style animations, and the ability to keep trying to displace the mystery until you find the right solution mean that even the youngest players can have fun training their brain and developing their rational thinking, while there’s plenty of wit and visual sophistication to keep seasoned puzzle-solvers interested too.
• Exceptionally elegant solutions – the game’s clean design, bright graphics and jaunty music make DOP 3 a cheerful and relaxing place to spend time, even when you’re testing your logic with the trickiest, wackiest puzzles.
► BECOME A DOP FIEND
Whether you’re already a fan of the previous two instalments or are coming to the world of DOP for the very first time, this utterly unique and endlessly surprising puzzle game is bound to find a place in your heart. Solving brain teasers has never been so simple and so funny, so download DOP 3: Displace One Part now and get thinking on the first puzzle. You’ll never look at the world quite the same way again.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t think the game is bad at all! It’s fun and challenges your brain. Some people complain about the ad but I don’t think it’s that bad. It did show the mermaid taking off her bra but she covers her boobs, so they aren’t visible. It would be bad if she didn’t cover them. The game itself is different so it’s not like people don’t have to do things they don’t feel comfortable with.
Also some of the levels are funny with jokes and funny costumes so I personally think there is nothing wrong with the game
Good game but…
So, when I first saw this game I was shocked to see one of the ads, I was normally playing one of my favorite games called Bitlife when an ad came up. The ad had a mermaid looking women. The goal was to take the woman’s tail off, which was a fish. Luckily, when the pointer took the tail off. She covered her private BUT STILL! Then they took of her seashells which covered her chest… And again she covered her chest. At that point I wanted to skip the ad, but it wouldn’t let me, so I couldn’t do anything but watch! The next scenario was another woman. It looked like she was doing work at her desk, which was fine… Then the pointer took off her zipper which showed her bra. Which no one wants to see.( unless your a creep), Then it took her coffee and turned it into some kind a champagne or wine. Then it was about to take her bra off! At that point I was disgusted. Younger kids can see this ad! This is outrageous, if you want to make an ad it should like the game! I played the game and it was really good actually! I do like the game but please those ads don’t represent what the game is about! If someone saw that ad and thought the game was about nasty stuff they wouldn’t get it! Then they could put it one the internet. Then all your money would be lost from this game!( I know you have more games) speaking from a girl myself, this is disgusting! But any so, the game is good.🤷🏽♀️
The no good ad
So I play this game and it’s kinda fun, it’s good for a bit of thinking. But the ad is just horrible! I find the ad like others games where it’s very very BAD and it’s the opposite of the game. Ads are supposed to show what the game is but let me explain. If you haven’t played this game I recommend to look at other reviews first. Ok. First of all the ad I watched had a mermaid. There was a hand as normal BUT then the hand took off the mermaids bra, and the mermaid had to cover her b00bs! I find this very inappropriate and the thing is there’s nothing wrong with a human body part but let me tell you something. When children play games it’s usually little company games so there are ads. A very popular ad is yours. WICH MEANS THERE ARE LITTLE ONES LOOKING AT THIS INAPPROPRIATE AD. The other thing is the game is different than that instead you put ON the clothes not OFF also the game it self is inappropriate. If your company wants to make a good game start with using your brain and not making anything inappropriate.
Thank you for your time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 314 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © PLAYSTROM